Another Mandala Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi MPers,

All except one have sprouted. Still waiting for her.

The more developed went to smart pots and regular pots with the same soil mix then the autos but with some coco from BioNova.

The tent is quite crowded and still have two or three pots to fit :holysheep:.

Watered with 6.3 PH and 1 ml per liter of RootFast from ATA. The ones in the RootRiots were watered with mineral water.

One pic before watering :cool:

DSC_5381.jpg

Nice on the sprouts

Ive been looking at the hashberry i really think i want to get some of those beans for my next run. :hubba:

So I definitley wanta keep tabs on this one

Green mojo bho.:bong2:

Hi MPers,

Have watered some of the babies today. PH 6.45 with a EC of 0.74 ( i have a initial EC of 0.25 ).

In all waterings i use BioNova NoBurn and is this watering used BioBizz Grow and BioNova BioForte:

Some pics of the babies and the new hardware that i should mount sunday. Adjust-A-Wing and a nice ( i hope ) 600w bulb.

DSC_5467.jpg DSC_5466.jpg DSC_5468.jpg

burner said:
lookin solid BHO - how are you liking the smart pots?

I still don't have a real solid ideia of them :doh:. But i have seen a con .... When watering you have to be slow handed otherwise the water exits where there is no soil ( on the top ). Hope you understand what i meant ;).

Thanks burner.

You're exactly right, you have to water slow and carefully. I got the hang of it after a few times and also bought a very thin neck/spout watering can from lowes and that pretty much solved everything

Out standing exhaust set up. I believe you have all under control my man -- bring on the green.

Hi MPers,

Have watered some babies today :aok:. PH 6.34.

The stuff used:

- BioNova TML ( 0.5 ml per liter )
- BioNova X-cel ( 1ml per liter )
- ATA Atazyme ( 2 ml per liter )

Tomorrow the others will be watered and will take some pics :icon_smile: .

Hi MPers,

As promised some pics. Things are going fine. Think that this week they will give a big jump ... some already did :rolleyes:

DSC_5471.jpg DSC_5469.jpg

My trifoliated 8 Miles High :cool:
DSC_5470.jpg

For now is just keep :icon_smile:

Cannot wait for those the get bigger so i can start doing the new stuff i want to do. A cleaner growth :rolleyes:.

Thanks Rose :aok:

I am changing my grow a little too...need to up my game. Cleaner sounds good and doable.

I want to reach a 1 gr/watt goal. After that a 1,5gr/watt.

If i reach that i will be a happy camper.

Latest posts

Back