Another Mandala Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya lol that would be awesome Im just shooting for like .75 a watt or something(Iwant a pound from a 600)

Very nice shade of green on those though bho.
Green mojo to ya ma friend :bong2:

That is a long term goal. I doubt i can reach that in this grow :rolleyes:

Hi MPers,

Have changed the lights. Have also changed the light schedule to 18/6 instead of 24/0 being the lights off in hottest hours.

Have topped some plants. @ node 3. Later on will remove the stalks/colas of the bottom so i can have 4 colas growing.

Watered some aswell. PH 6.66 ( :eek: i got scared when the meter gave me the output, but what the hell ... it is my Avatar :D ). EC 0.99 just feed BioBizz Grow and BioNova NoBurn.

The temps are going up up up ... 34ºC ( 93.2ºF ) but today is hot outside ( 30ºC- 86ºF ). Hope that doesn't go much higher then this :eek:

Some pics:

Before light change:
DSC_5472.jpg DSC_5473.jpg

My special trifoliated
DSC_5474.jpg

With HPS:
DSC_5477.jpg DSC_5478.jpg

Have a question to you guys and ladies ... Should i trash the autos that are showing less growth ? These two:
DSC_5476.jpgDSC_5475.jpg

This because as you can see i will have some space problems ... Will change to 12/12 in a week and a half so i can remove the males but until then i think i will overgrow :hubba: the space.

Please advice ;).

Thanks all

:48:

They look great.

Dont trash them 2 autos for one of them is a girl, I assure you :)

Im having a same space related problem myself and I hate to throw any plants away so I dont. I stick to them till Im sure I cant manage anymore or that Im sure they're males. I make additional levels and stuff, even a temporary hanging basket if nothing else :)

At the moment thay are still very small so perhaps you can get a small cfl and hide them temporarily in a closet or a box somewhere, it's only a week and half right.
In worst case if you do decide to thrash; maybe you have a friend who could/ would want to take them?

Good Luck

Looks great all around man!
'Id' keep the autos, unless they get in the way.
Have topped some plants. @ node 3. Later on will remove the stalks/colas of the bottom so i can have 4 colas growing.
Might have to steal this from ya. Have you done it before?

Parcero said:
They look great.

Dont trash them 2 autos for one of them is a girl, I assure you :)

Im having a same space related problem myself and I hate to throw any plants away so I dont. I stick to them till Im sure I cant manage anymore or that Im sure they're males. I make additional levels and stuff, even a temporary hanging basket if nothing else :)

At the moment thay are still very small so perhaps you can get a small cfl and hide them temporarily in a closet or a box somewhere, it's only a week and half right.
In worst case if you do decide to thrash; maybe you have a friend who could/ would want to take them?

Good Luck

Thanks Parcero. Will keep them and :icon_smile:.

SmokeMyPiece said:
Looks great all around man!
'Id' keep the autos, unless they get in the way.

Might have to steal this from ya. Have you done it before?

It will be the first time but since i had one plant with bud mould last time ( because of the main cola was a little to big ) i will try this one. In teory it should work ok.

Thanks Smoke :aok:

Hi MPers,

Nothing like having 1000 posts. Thank you all for making me feel happy at this home.

And of course being the 1000 post i needed to update my GJ :cool:

Some plants have burned leafs just because i'm sooo lazy and don't have enough care when watering them. And since i don't remove them from the tent is some way hard to reach the last rows :doh:.

It is possible that some autos are already showing flowers ? Or i'm seing things or i think that i already have some ladies in tha house. :icon_smile:

Some pics before and after watering some of them with NoBurn, X-Cel, TML, BioForte and Atazyme.

DSC_5480.jpgDSC_5479.jpg

DSC_5482.jpg DSC_5487.jpg

DSC_5481.jpg DSC_5485.jpg

DSC_5483.jpg DSC_5484.jpg

The next watering will be with the flowering nutes. 5 days after that watering will change to 12/12 :hubba:

Just a quicky for reminder. Have prepared water for feed. Ec 1.11 and PH 6.49. NoBurn and DeltaNueve.

congrats bho..on 1000 posts ..and your grow looks Banging my man...I use a piece of 2 inch pvc pipe as a funnel to reach the ladies in the back of my rooms...just my Thoughts

take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
congrats bho..on 1000 posts ..and your grow looks Banging my man...I use a piece of 2 inch pvc pipe as a funnel to reach the ladies in the back of my rooms...just my Thoughts

take care and be safe

Thanks 4u for the tip on the pipe ... Will try to grab some or perhaps a hose ? Thanks :aok:

Roddy said:
CONGRATS on 1000 and NICE grow!

Thanks Roddy :cool:

Hi MPers,

Have watered some and lolipoped all.

To keep a track: Each one watered with 1,2 Liters.

I will let the pics tell the tale.

DSC_5489.jpg DSC_5488.jpg
DSC_5496.jpg DSC_5497.jpg DSC_5498.jpg DSC_5495.jpgDSC_5490.jpg
DSC_5494.jpgDSC_5491.jpg DSC_5499.jpg DSC_5493.jpg DSC_5492.jpg

Looking good...so going to 12/12 this week? I think I am about a week ahead of you. I will keep mine in veg for a while longer, probably a couple of weeks.

Rosebud said:
I love mandala! So pretty.

Thanks Rose :aok:.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Looking good...so going to 12/12 this week? I think I am about a week ahead of you. I will keep mine in veg for a while longer, probably a couple of weeks.

I have germinated the Mandala @ 19thAugust and transplanted them to the pots @ 25th so they are going to do 4 weeks since started germination, 3 weeks since in pots.

I need the smoke since my stash is 0 zero right now. So no much waiting.

Beautiful. :aok:

It's nice to see that all the different strains from Mandala are producing beautiful babies. Even as harshly as mine started out life, they bounced back and are doing wonderfully again. I am sold on you folks and your Mandala beans!!

:watchplant: I'm here till the harvest!

Latest posts

Back