Another Mandala Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bho_expertz

Aloha from Hell
Reaction score
Hi MPers,

Have started a new op with different equipment. Think that will be better prepared this time ;).

The seeds are 10 "Hashberry's" and 6 "8Miles High" both from Mandala. Have also germinated 8 seeds from a autoflowering strain called GustaBud from a friend that makes seeds.

The gear is for now the Starlight Reflector from Philips but only with 2 lamps on since it has 4 lamps of 55w.
Have bought one Adjust-A-Wing and one Sunmaster 600w hps lamp, so i'm expecting some improvements in the results.

The seeds were cracked with mineral water in paper towels ( the auto's ) and put in RootRiot cubes. The Mandala were put in paper towels 2 hours ago. Have i mentioned that i bought some SmartPots ? Oh yes baby i did :cool:. And will buy a new tent for veg next month :hubba:

Will use more additives and stimulants but will post that with the time.

Some pics:

DSC_5373.jpg DSC_5371.jpg DSC_5375.jpg DSC_5374.jpg DSC_5372.jpg

Thank u both. I'm feeling happy. Thanks 4 stopping by :aok:

Nice BHO..looking forward to seeing these grow out. Smart pots are great, i'm using them indoors and outdoors ..I think you'll like them:aok:

Hey good to see you doing another Mandala grow bho. Looking forward to seeing how the hashberry does.

I recently started some Beyond the Brain, Point of No Return, and Safari Mix. I have a sad looking 8 Miles High girl that just went into flowering a few days ago. I had a vegging room disaster the first part of July and lost almost everything in the veggy space. I am glad that she survived.

Thanks burner. Anxious to start using them ;).

Hey THG ... Sorry to hear that about the veg room. Going to check your GJ ;). And thanks for stopping by.

I get the couch for couch lock. The greenest of mojo to you bho. I too am going to do a hashberry too. I think we must be twins.

Have bought 20 new seeds in Attitude. 10 Satori and 10 Larry OG. Need to check the potency of those :hubba:. In two months will germinate then ;). If you do some Larry we will be at least family :cool:.

Any words on Skag ?

Hi Mpers,

Have put the autos in 1 gallon smartpots. Have given the first regulated watering.

I'm stuck with the BioNova stuff. I will be using some "pro" ferts and additives ( i hope ;)) and have mixed some stuff to the soil using a recipe of a fellow grower.

The soil is from BioNova and i added 0.25Lt of humus, 25 gr of guano ( GuanoKalong ) and 5 gr of BioNova MicroLife for each pot.

The watering was made with [email protected] with 1ml of BioNova NoBurn and 10ml of RootFast from ATA for 10 Liters of waters.

Had my first 100% germination rate. Now i'm waiting for a 100% sprout rate ;).

Some pics of the babies:

DSC_5377.jpg DSC_5378.jpg DSC_5376.jpg

Lookin good BHO, congrats on the 100% germ :aok:

bho, i am just gonna have to trust that there are babies in there, i just smoked satori and i can't see um. More green mojo.

Rose ... You are scaring me ... Does Satori creates blindness ? :cool:

:48:

Regulated watering? Do you mean with nutes? I think those might be a bit young to start feeding yet. Be careful, when they are this small, they are quite tender. Looking forward to watching your Hashberry. My little 8 Miles High gal is looking a little better, although she is stretched and lacking fan leaves, she is starting to bud quite fast.

Rosebud--glad you are enjoying the Satori :giggle:

bho_expertz said:
Hi Mpers,

Have put the autos in 1 gallon smartpots. Have given the first regulated watering.

I'm stuck with the BioNova stuff. I will be using some "pro" ferts and additives ( i hope ;)) and have mixed some stuff to the soil using a recipe of a fellow grower.

The soil is from BioNova and i added 0.25Lt of humus, 25 gr of guano ( GuanoKalong ) and 5 gr of BioNova MicroLife for each pot.

The watering was made with [email protected] with 1ml of BioNova NoBurn and 10ml of RootFast from ATA for 10 Liters of waters.

Had my first 100% germination rate. Now i'm waiting for a 100% sprout rate ;).

Some pics of the babies:

View attachment 174449 View attachment 174450 View attachment 174448

The soil in those pics worry me a little, i dont see any perilte at all. JMO

The Hemp Goddess said:
Regulated watering? Do you mean with nutes? I think those might be a bit young to start feeding yet. Be careful, when they are this small, they are quite tender. Looking forward to watching your Hashberry. My little 8 Miles High gal is looking a little better, although she is stretched and lacking fan leaves, she is starting to bud quite fast.

huh?, oh yea...oh dear. blindness?, yes I think so, bho.

The Hemp Goddess said:

Just root stimulants, a yucca-extract and PH down ;). No ferts yet.

dman1234 said:
The soil in those pics worry me a little, i dont see any perilte at all. JMO

Will not use perlite this time around. On the Mandala will use one liter of coco per 11 liters pots. But for the autos i just want power ;)

Latest posts

Back