Another Newb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StonedCold

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm new to everything, but I hope the time I spent researching grows will make my learning curve steep. I'm still piecing stuff together, so I have no definite plans:**: .

It is funny how just a year ago I was so opposed to everything including smoking, and now things have changed so quickly...

I had a question as to security. How are forums so safe, where people feel they can post so much information, including pictures? This is more over a question to ease my own fears. :cop:

Good luck to everyone and see you around!

StonedCold said:
Hey everyone. I'm new to everything, but I hope the time I spent researching grows will make my learning curve steep. I'm still piecing stuff together, so I have no definite plans:**: .

It is funny how just a year ago I was so opposed to everything including smoking, and now things have changed so quickly...

I had a question as to security. How are forums so safe, where people feel they can post so much information, including pictures? This is more over a question to ease my own fears. :cop:

Good luck to everyone and see you around!
Welcome to MP. Most of the servers are out of the country where MJ is legal or is not thought of as that bad of a drug. Hope to see ya around.

welcome,,,,never post pictures of your self ,,,or things that will give away your location ,,,be vague ,,,be honest ,,,be carefull ,,,,,again welcome p,l,r

Latest posts

Back