Advertise On Marijuana Passion

another newbe question

mikeydean

Reaction score
after they germinate how long do i need too leavr them in the clone dome? when can i uncover them... i open it a couple times a day so it can get fresh air :headbang2:

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Reaction score
I do not use a dome when sprouting from seeds, just when I clone.

I would keep giving them air longer each time till you can remove the cover completely.

Hushpuppy

Dr MadBud
Reaction score
I agree PC, I don't use a dome over my seedlings but if I did it would only be for a few days. :)

stevetberry

Reaction score
I take my humidity dome off ater most of the seedlings come up.

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
mikeydean you might want to go into Mandalaseeds.com and read what they say about germinating seeds. I do it the way they suggest and no problems yet. Green mojo to you.

mikeydean

Reaction score
i germinated in a zip lock bag in paper towel no problems then i ut them in the rockwool cubes and set inside my northern lights Bloom Box. they are up and still covered untill i get to them...lol... thanks still need guidence though :D

Hamster Lewis

Reaction score
Domes are for clones IMO as well.....never used them when running from seed.

HemperFi

Reaction score
I don't dome seeds either -- as soon as I see green they go under a light -- they start at 300 watts and as they harden to the light I raise the wattage until they are vedging under 600w of MH -- green mojo, my friend

Peace

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
I dome them till they grow the first set of true leaves (not the cotyledon's but the leaf lookin leaves that open right after the primarys). I also have flouro's as close as possible on them 24/o, that way when their up and out, the lowlight lumens are immediately available to them, a lil computer fan to help strengthen them (along with pipe cleaner supports:) ) and you'll be golden. Now I know light's not essential for seedlings to pop but I like it for the additional heat (as low as it is) as well...

mikeydean

Reaction score
7greeneyes said:
I dome them till they grow the first set of true leaves (not the cotyledon's but the leaf lookin leaves that open right after the primarys). I also have flouro's as close as possible on them 24/o, that way when their up and out, the lowlight lumens are immediaely available to them, a lil computer fan to help strengthen them (along with pipe cleaner supports:) ) and you'll be golden. Now I know light's not essential for seedlings to pop but I like it for the additional heat (as low as it is) as well...
this is the kind of plan simple stuff i can understand thanks

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
mikeydean said:
this is the kind of plan simple stuff i can understand thanks
no prob;), Bob, err...mikeydean. Now, giddyup!

Latest posts