Another Noobie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uropa

Reaction score
High Folks , I've just joined , am in Germany and have learned a lot from your postings . Have just started to (try) to germinate three seeds . AK-47 , Girl Scout and Moby **** . But am very optimistic. Will post some photos as soon as I have something to show :=)

welcomen, we've got a great place here, kick off the shoes and enjoy what we have to offer...my family hails from one of the nicest mountain regions in your country...

Welcome Uropa!
Nice folks here and this group is known to have the best looking people out of all the forums ! ( some better looking than others ,,!)

Welcome aboard the Passion my friend. Hope you find a home.

Hello uropa and welcome aboard.

We stayed with some friends in Reutlingen and visited the Black Forest right after an overnight snow.

The forest was spectacular.

cheers
big

nice lineup of plants!
Thank you Bigsur , I like the Black Forest too . But here in Bavaria we haven't seen snow for the past three or four years . Not that I miss it !

Welcome uropa....how do you pronounce that. Feel free to look around and post at will.
Thank you pute . (in Germany a pute is a turkey) - oor-oh-pah - Doesn't have to mean anything ... Unless you feel it - oops !

welcomen, we've got a great place here, kick off the shoes and enjoy what we have to offer...my family hails from one of the nicest mountain regions in your country...
Thank you boo - will do just that . Feels better with my slippers on .

Latest posts

Back