Another old guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beemer

Reaction score
Good Day Weed to everyone. I'm an old fart from Washington State, the land of almost legal. I've been growing for mmj for about 3 years and I grew back in the 70s also but didn't have a clue what I was doing. Now with the help of a lot of growers I'm able to jar it up. Right now I have an outdoor grow going, which is legal, with 15 plants. It's just plain fun this growing stuff. Happy Days :vap_smiley:

Another old guy huh?
What took ya so long ?
Oh, that`s right, you`re another old guy.
Welcome ya old fart.
Glad ya made over to the other side beemer.
We missed your jovial mug.
Peace bro.

Howdy:vap_bong__emoticon:

this site is apparently populated by a bunch of old fogey types. and here i thought i was an anomaly. i am glad i am not alone. i look forward to seeing you chops...

when I went to the doctors to get my card, I expected to see a bunch of young people. Boy was I wrong. Most were my age. Some older. And every one of them are amazed. We never thought it would happen in our life time.

What kind of a line do they have at the Dr. Office for card. What happens when you walk there door to office?

when I went to the doctors to get my card, I expected to see a bunch of young people. Boy was I wrong. Most were my age. Some older. And every one of them are amazed. We never thought it would happen in our life time.
Amen, brother! Never thought I'd live to see the day!
I waited three years after they'd legalized it just to make sure it wasn't a trap!

When I went in, there were people of all ages; old farts, middle aged farts, young folks, and some really young folks.
It's not up to me to say that some of the younger ones were taking advantage of the system. If the doctor thinks they've got a legitimate problem that marijuana can help, who the hell am I to say any different?

I laugh when I think of the first doctors appointment. He looked at the MRIs, EMG's, Xrays, etc., looked me right in the face and said, "What took you so long?"
I replied, "It's still a felony according to the feds!"

I'll be so happy when D.C. gets their heads out of their posteriors and drops all laws pertaining to weed. Until then, I'll always have that little voice in my head telling me to watch my six. The damn flyovers don't help, either!

I have to get the notifications thing figured out. Thanks for all the nice welcomes. I don't have a green card but I do have a caretaker card. I grow for the wife and now that it's legal for me. No more pee tests so it's really nice to be able to toke and enjoy without being paranoid. Happy Days

Latest posts

Back