another question????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
if i planted my seeds in late november, how long do u think it will be so i can harvest or atleast just sample it??????

i guess your new at this and this is your first grow well it all depends on how well theyve been takin care of and how much stress theyve been threw since this is your first grow theres goin to be mistakes id say sum time around early march and dont sample just have patience and let them grow as long as possible let them take every little bit outa the leaves. IMHO

cool thanx irish rasta. now what are some of the begginer mistakes that people usually make so that way i can avoid and correct....

beginner mistakes is a never ending list because theres so many of them but the most common IMHO are over or under watering,not enough light,disruptions during the dark cycle not enough fresh air or co2 getting into the room make sure that you have a fan blowing directly on your plants it helps them out a lot to have strong and bulky stems and it goes on and on my advice is to go threw the forums again and again because you always learn sum thing new about growing marijuana theres just soooo much to learn but if you can grow some good mj you can grow just abot any thing

Latest posts

Back