another temp question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juniorgrower

Reaction score
I live in a cold climate and its getting to be that time of year again. I am about to start my flowering stage and was wondering what the temps should be when the lights go out? If my room stays in the 60 degree range when the lights are off is that too low? Thanks.

That will be fine 60 degrees is warm enough for night. . . .colder temps promote more purple color too :)

Thanks LJ. I sure wouldnt mind having some purple color in my buds. I know my outside plants get more purple the longer they stay out.

Thats fine fella im down to 50f some nights may have to plug in the heater soon.
T4

Thanks T4. I dont have any heat problems with my light on 24/7 but when the lights get switched over to 12/12 I am going to have to come up with another heat source for when the lights are off.

Yeah, you really don't want to be going too far below 60. Growth really slows.

BBFan said:
Yeah, you really don't want to be going too far below 60. Growth really slows.
Yes I can attest to that with my blueberries. They do good as long as they stay above 60*f. Below that and they slow way down and start discoloring. :)

Yeah thats what I was thinking that I should keep the temps around 65. Thanks all.

Latest posts

Back