another yield question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeStar21

Reaction score
Hey guys I know this seems to be a very hard question to answer but how much do you think I will get out of my 6 plants. They were ~26 inches when I switched them to the flowering stage a couple weeks ago. I am growing them in 5 gallon soil containers. There was a little rootbound problem around the end of vegetative growth stage. I gave them some B-1 and they perked up for the most part in a couple days. They are growing under a 400watt HPS bulb. Any estimates or ranges would be greatly appreciated

There are too many variables--strain, medium, nutrients, light placement, temps, etc., to make an accurate guess.

I'd say between 2--4 oz. apiece.

Too many varibles is right. How's this for close to optimum? My friend just ended up with 12 LBs dryed and cured from 12 plants. Hydro and clones with ten 1000watt lights.

alaskabud said:
Too many varibles is right. How's this for close to optimum? My friend just ended up with 12 LBs dryed and cured from 12 plants. Hydro and clones with ten 1000watt lights.
Damn Man! That's some damn nice plants! A pound of finished product per/plant is sweet! Man, tell me it's something exotic...like some WW. Oh shit! I'd probly hurt me.

It would be interesting to know what the profit to costs ratio is after it's all over. With ten 1K lites pullin from the ta-ta's, nutes, setup, and all other associated costs rolled in, it's not quite the "free" ride. Remove the stress of goin to the street to get weed and put a price on that too, and it makes it more than worth it.

Everybody is happy!

Stoney Bud said:
Damn Man! That's some damn nice plants! A pound of finished product per/plant is sweet! Man, tell me it's something exotic...like some WW. Oh shit! I'd probly hurt me.

It would be interesting to know what the profit to costs ratio is after it's all over. With ten 1K lites pullin from the ta-ta's, nutes, setup, and all other associated costs rolled in, it's not quite the "free" ride. Remove the stress of goin to the street to get weed and put a price on that too, and it makes it more than worth it.

Everybody is happy!

Probably no way you can pull that much power in a house around here without getting rolled up on by the man. He tapped into a underground power line for FREE electricty. He got all his equipment in exchange for half the grow and that was few grows in the past. His expenses are probably less than 10% of the crops worth BUT he's a meth head and I can see his days are numbered.

alaskabud said:
BUT he's a meth head and I can see his days are numbered.
If he's a friend man, talk to him when he's level. I hate to say it this way but the worst that could happen is you won't see your friend die. Meth is fun to play with. So is acid if you're the right kind of person.

******* up sometimes only gets to happen once.

If you know you can't handle something, then don't try to. That's just silly.

Free power can bite you in the ass. Any good lineman can tell you exactly what power is being used and where, by doing no more than using comparitive values within a grid. Wherever you're tappin from, it's close to the usage. Stealin power really pisses off the money people. They have a bad habit of callin the man.

A few props can be used to disguise power consumption. On a big grow, set up some saw horses, put a LOT of sawdust around them. Pile up some cut scraps near by. Go out each day or night at least once and run the saw long enough to cut two boards. Walk inside with one of them each time like it means something. Let it be one of the cut ones the next night. The neighbors will remember it and they'll tell anyone that asks. PAY YOUR POWER BILL THE DAY IT'S DUE. EVERY TIME.

Keep those money people happy and nobody ever looks twice atcha. Just act the part.

You ought to see me do my "little old guy" routine! ******* cracks me up!

What a hoot!

Man, I'm glad I've got some Haze growin. I'm down to scratch on everything except Big Bud and I'm gettin bored with it. I might have to look around for a trade.

Latest posts

Back