answer these questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinero06

Reaction score
I started growing on oct 16th and my plant is already this big --------------
with 2 leaves on em already.Im using miracle grow for right nowwith 16 hours of light a day.. sumtimes 24.
at each tip of the 2 fan leaves are yellow. I wanna say because while it was sprouting the seed shell was still attached on the top of the plant and i removed it myself. could the seed shell casued the tip to go yellow?and when should i start using a fan to blow on the plant?

Pinero06 said:
I started growing on oct 16th and my plant is already this big --------------
with 2 leaves on em already.Im using miracle grow for right nowwith 16 hours of light a day.. sumtimes 24.
at each tip of the 2 fan leaves are yellow. I wanna say because while it was sprouting the seed shell was still attached on the top of the plant and i removed it myself. could the seed shell casued the tip to go yellow?and when should i start using a fan to blow on the plant?
Yes the shell can cause the yellow on the leaves. You should put the fan on them now IMHO.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Yes the shell can cause the yellow on the leaves. You should put the fan on them now IMHO.

werd..thx

what kinda plant food i need? and when feeding the plant, i mix w/e in water and serve it to the soil?
and wuts the basic time frame for keepin a fan on a plant?

Pinero06 said:
werd..thx

what kinda plant food i need? and when feeding the plant, i mix w/e in water and serve it to the soil?
and wuts the basic time frame for keepin a fan on a plant?
Are you using the Miracle-Gro potting mix soil that feeds plants up to 3 months? The trick with using MG soil is not to use any nutes until flower and even then use real small doses. We keep our lights on 24/7 and the fan 24/7 as well. As far as nutes go we use Fox Farm Big Bloom for flower and that's it.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Are you using the Miracle-Gro potting mix soil that feeds plants up to 3 months? The trick with using MG soil is not to use any nutes until flower and even then use real small doses. We keep our lights on 24/7 and the fan 24/7 as well. As far as nutes go we use Fox Farm Big Bloom for flower and that's it.

werd thx again. im going for high yield, anyway i can achieve this? or it depends on the strain? cuz im growing bag seed... i want my plant to get no taller den 2 feet. and get wide and bushy for high yield, any way i can achieve that?

Pinero06 said:
werd thx again. im going for high yield, anyway i can achieve this? or it depends on the strain? cuz im growing bag seed... i want my plant to get no taller den 2 feet. and get wide and bushy for high yield, any way i can achieve that?
It's really hard to say what kind of yield a plant will have because of all the factors that come into play. Lighting, soil, nutes, ect. You can keep you plant or plants small by topping, and doing some LST (low stress training). I will try and find the links for Topping and LST. Here is the link for LST (low stress training)http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2715&highlight=LOW+STRESS+TRAINING

Another thing to remember is to make sure your pot is large enough for the plant you want to grow. Usually 1 gallon a foot is the rule of thumb, but a little more is probably better. Just my 2 cents, good luck!

TGT

Latest posts

Back