Anti-Cannabis Propaganda

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I read the internet news every morning with my coffee and a toke or two. I have been doing this as my morning routine for over 20 years.

I have never had to wade through so much bogus news about cannabis every day. I just want to say the misinformation put out about cannabis on some of the news sites the past few months is disgraceful.

How many times must we see this picture when a cannabis smoker is referred to..
hippie-smoking-weed1.jpg

When I see an article explaining how marijuana as worse than alcohol or how chronic cannabis use is deadly I laugh, then get angry. I realize those opposing legal cannabis are many and organized. We should not let our guard down now even where it is legal.

Sorry to vent, but I think people should be aware that for whatever reason prohibitionists are trying to gaslight us and change public opinion in regards to cannabis.

These are just my personal views. This is not news.

*Steps down off of soapbox*

I'm getting a different vibe from listening to the news (maybe because I live in MA). It's seems the coverage is generally positive. I people see there is money to be made (and tax dollars at stake) and sentiment is starting to shift. However, as you point out, there is still plenty of negative news coverage out there as well.

Latest posts

Back