anti MJ science website

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zem

Reaction score
in this website, hXXp://www.21stcenturysciencetech.com i read few articles against all use of marijuana claiming that medical mj is a fraud and that it restricts white blood cell maturation destroying immunity etc..etc...this group is clearly against legalization or medical mj
for my experience, i found that i got the flu or any other illness much less often ever since i smoked, actually i never had anything other than a flu ever since and even that, i go years between it happening and when it does, it's very weak goes away in few days but that could be just coincidence, i dunno, but these researches about MJ are completely contradicting with pro mj researches...
check them out
hXXp://www.21stcenturysciencetech.co...rous_fraud.pdf
hXXp://www.21stcenturysciencetech.co...une_system.pdf
hXXp://www.21stcenturysciencetech.co...al_effects.pd

I have never read or heard that before and kind of doubt it. My own personal experience after smoking for a lifetime is that it is not true. I am a plumber and deal with nasty "stuff". I crawl under houses and am exposed to mold, mouse droppings, and generally unsanitary conditions. I got the flu in Dec and went to my Dr to get something for fever and to help me sleep-- he was the one who commented that in over 12 years, this was the first time I had been to his office for an illness--it is always stitches or x-rays.

And with all the side effects of the pharmaceuticals out there, this seems rather minor.

I gotta say from my experience me and the wife have not been sick in about 2 years....and coincidentally that's how long we have been steady MJ smokers. I was always good for at least one good cold or flu every winter until I started smoking MJ daily.

Yea, I gotta' say, destroying your immunity is the least of your worries(you pot smokers). Everybody knows it is only the initial step on your journey to heroin, crack, oxycodone, ect. ect.

that sounds quite consistent! i have smoked daily for 10 years i got the flu only 3 times or so, and as a kid i would have it yearly sometimes more than once and i was hit by bronchitis twice. we might be onto something here, i truly think it has the opposite effects as claimed by these scientists. they sound like they want to discredit MJ benefits completely, they even claim it doesn't help chemotherapy patients with their appetite! read the links, they're not a new group, they have studies dating back to the 80's and some recent studies too.

Hick said:
Yea, I gotta' say, destroying your immunity is the least of your worries(you pot smokers). Everybody knows it is only the initial step on your journey to heroin, crack, oxycodone, ect. ect.
yea, it's been a 10 year first step for me, i must stop! going with that list, by 80 i will be going into oxycodone. strange thing i never tried or ever will the first on that list lol

zem said:
.....they sound like they want to discredit MJ benefits completely, they even claim it doesn't help chemotherapy patients with their appetite! read the links, they're not a new group, they have studies dating back to the 80's and some recent studies too.

Well, I KNOW that is bunk. I know several people who were adamently against mj.........until they got cancer.......and couldn't eat or keep anything down. At that point, they were willing to try anything. I have never heard a chemo patient who didn't believe that mj helped with appetite and sleeping.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I am a plumber and deal with nasty "stuff". I crawl under houses and am exposed to mold, mouse droppings, and generally unsanitary conditions.quote]

Gee , you sure make the plumbing trade sound glamorous. :rofl:

I believe the only down side to cannabis is if you choose to burn the leaf matter and inhale it (aka smoke cannabis). I am not a doctor but obviously a foreign substance like burnt leaf matter is not supposed to be inside our lungs, and is an irritant. There is still no direct link or hard proof to it being cancerous or actually harming the lungs, just irritating. But the simple solution is to vaporize the cannabis so it is the safest as possible, or consumption; who can turn down a brownie?

The cannabis smoke for me feels positive 100 %. It doesn't give me a cough nor do I feel like I am a smoker. My lungs feel good from the smoke. I've been smoking regularly for the last 5 years now and the most damaging thing I can think of is the laws making people feel like crimminals.

I enjoy the smoke from the marijuana both in flavor and how it feels. Plus mines organic.

about colds and flus....try the manchurian mushroom tea...it's debatable...some say its not good, but i made some and drank some each day for about 4 months and i never had the flu for 4 years.

One way to quit smoking though is if you do get the flu, and you feel so bad that you can't smoke cigaretts, for like 4 days, you get over the hump of quitting cigs, because your already sick, any ways thats what happened to me, free from cigs 4 years now thanks to the flu havent missed them scince, love marijuana...

bout 2 years ago i decided to join the arm forces[british army] and had smoked weed since i was a kid so i had to give up my herb and was training every day i thout i was geting fiter littel did i know i was dieing and had a deadly deseise that had killed millions lucky for me some smart *** scots man had invented the cure for tb / someone i new was in hospital with tb and id been to visit them in the 4 months id quit the herb i beleive had i not stoped smokein green my imuion system would have not been down and i would never have picked it up i was in hospital for a week and on the meds for 7months i had to take 20 odd tabs a day and they wher giant thing and you had to take them first thing in the morning an hour b4 id eating it was hell and i felt on deaths doors for bout year any ways id started smokeing herb again and felt it realy helped me threw the hard times i was haveing i decided against the army and took up the full time toker stance again.// id thout tb was a thing of the past i was so so wrong i know of 3 peeps that have died with this and 4 who have cought tb its out ther very much a nurse at the hosptal told me they try to keep it hush hush she says lots of imigrants that are comeing to th uk are bringing it in with them indea has lots of cases and the uk has lots of imigrants from ther its shoking that this is going on you want to have seen how i was treated when i went for an xray to my shoulder and the doc saw glipes of my lungs he told me i think you have tb he then left the room in came some nurses and grabed ther jakets and ketels out the room no one wanted to come near me they then gave me a face mask and told me to stay out the public and sent me home to my wife and 3year old kid i had to contact an other hospital and they took me in thats wher i spent the week the doc that descoverd it was only from indea this made think wot the heks going on in my contray and deceided am i **** going to war for this place no way expeshily for 13grand a year its an insult

Latest posts

Back