Anuder new guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qdavid

Reaction score
I live in Panama City, FL. Actually a little north of there. I've been a proponant of decriminization for a long time and especially for medical users. I did a paper as a senior in high school, way back in 1973, advocating decriminalization, I got a B+. I also got busted for possesion twice back in the day. Now I'm retired from the Air Force and get Social Security disability,(I hurt my back, 30% from VA.) Now, I want to re-indulge. My problem is scoring. I don't even know the correct terminology anymore. I ordered some seeds from BC Bud but I never got them. They debited me $45 and refuse to pay it back. I guess I was ripped off. So I decided to try and ask somebody. I approached some earing wearing, tatooed guys at a Spencer's at the mall. They said they were "very drug-free." How humiliating! I sure felt stupid. I read at webehigh.com about a likely spot and probably will go there but I'm still feel kinda dumb. I'm pretty sure anybody I approached would be put off by an old, straight looking, dude (but at heart just an old hippy) approaching them.
Again, I really support what freedom of choice. I'd really appreciate anyone that might have any suggetions, or just thoughts, about my pot situation, to reply.

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear of your troubles.
I've heard neg. things before on BC Bud and them getting to the customer. They advertise in High times don't they?

Mostly what I hear for U.S. is Doc. Chronic seeds. His get through ok. Nirvana Seed Co. they are cheap but I like em. they grow better bud than any I could buy on the street. and then there is seedboutique.com. Thats where I got my 2-packs of Nirvana seeds. and got a pack of freebies. so 30 seeds for under forty bucks.:D
Ordering seeds is a crap shoot for U.S. Some get through some don't. The best is to float around the forums and read what success people are getting and from where. Word of mouth is great.
Don't look for hook-ups though. never know who is on the other end of these forums. Could be a cop wanting to put a sting on ya. So be careful. Never give out any revealing info. best to stick to the seed banks.
Only problem is we are in a shady hobby and its full of scam artists. So just read around here and you'll find out which companies is giving good deals and getting through customs ok. I notice places located in the UK have the highest success rate. where the ones in Amsterdam are not as good. Canada has been real hard to get anything out of since Overgrow.com got busted. Canadians are very paranoid of the U.S. lately.
Good rule to go buy with seed banks. Use a P.O. Box or something. Never where your grow is gonna be. Use money order not Credit card. I don't like the idea of cash too easy for someone to rip off.
Watch out for those "places to score". IMHO they could be a set-up. best is to stay off the street and grow your own.
Here is a link to grow guides too if you've never grown before I recommend start reading up.;)
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3922 what you don't understand or need help with there are tons of very knowledgable people around here that will help you to grow your own in no time.
Good luck and look forward to seein ya around.

Thanks for the good avice. I really do appreciate it. I replied from my email but got a reply saying I should reply here. Thanks.

Mutt said:
Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear of your troubles.
I've heard neg. things before on BC Bud and them getting to the customer. They advertise in High times don't they?
Mostly what I hear for U.S. is Doc. Chronic seeds. His get through ok. Nirvana Seed Co. they are cheap but I like em. they grow better bud than any I could buy on the street. and then there is seedboutique.com. Thats where I got my 2-packs of Nirvana seeds. and got a pack of freebies. so 30 seeds for under forty bucks.:D
Ordering seeds is a crap shoot for U.S. Some get through some don't. The best is to float around the forums and read what success people are getting and from where. Word of mouth is great.
Don't look for hook-ups though. never know who is on the other end of these forums. Could be a cop wanting to put a sting on ya. So be careful. Never give out any revealing info. best to stick to the seed banks.
Only problem is we are in a shady hobby and its full of scam artists. So just read around here and you'll find out which companies is giving good deals and getting through customs ok. I notice places located in the UK have the highest success rate. where the ones in Amsterdam are not as good. Canada has been real hard to get anything out of since Overgrow.com got busted. Canadians are very paranoid of the U.S. lately.
Good rule to go buy with seed banks. Use a P.O. Box or something. Never where your grow is gonna be. Use money order not Credit card. I don't like the idea of cash too easy for someone to rip off.
Watch out for those "places to score". IMHO they could be a set-up. best is to stay off the street and grow your own.
Here is a link to grow guides too if you've never grown before I recommend start reading up.;)
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3922 what you don't understand or need help with there are tons of very knowledgable people around here that will help you to grow your own in no time.
Good luck and look forward to seein ya around.

Nice to meet you :)

how long ago was this venture with the BC depot? there has been a few closures and raids of the seed depots here in BC...so who knows if maybe you have been refused refund due to this reason

I tried to respond before but it didn't show up so I guess I'll do it again. That stuff was like at the end of May, so yeah, maybe.
quote=LdyLunatic]Nice to meet you :)

how long ago was this venture with the BC depot? there has been a few closures and raids of the seed depots here in BC...so who knows if maybe you have been refused refund due to this reason[/quote]

Latest posts

Back