Anxiety Attacks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you saying the THC makes your anxiety worse or asking how it helps.

Strains do impact. I have really bad anxiety and I, for the most part, consume weed as medicine.

Platinum Kush freaks me the **** out and makes me a jittery mess. Gelato, blue dream, sunset sherbet all calm and uplift me and really help with anxiety. I can literally feel the anxiety creep up then get pushed back by the thc.

Different strains work differently for each person.

I'm saying it makes my anxiety worse, especially around other people. What's the best strain for not having anxiety

I’d say blue dream or gelato to avoid anxiety. If growing I’d go for more amber and a longer rest in the jar to avoid the jitters.

How does THC help with anxiety? For me it's just a nightmare if I'm nervous. It makes everything worse.

You can use CBD instead. Not only cannabidiol can alleviate anxiety, it also helps to decrease the symptoms associated with a broad variety of psychological circumstances and brain disorders. Some studies also indicate that CBD can be an efficient post-traumatic stress disorder therapy.

Latest posts

Back