Any advice on this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wny_outdoorsman

Reaction score
Outdoor grow
Peat,Coco, Perlite medium
Ph'd water

I have one plant out of 10 which is suffering a little same medium
Same watering schedule
Only fed one time other than nutrients in the mix - Lime,osmocote,chicken manure
Fed with an fish emulsion nutes 6-6-5

Attachments

• SAM_0383.JPG
    SAM_0383.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 76
Outdoor grow
Peat,Coco, Perlite medium
Ph'd water

I have one plant out of 10 which is suffering a little same medium
Same watering schedule
Only fed one time other than nutrients in the mix - Lime,osmocote,chicken manure
Fed with an fish emulsion nutes 6-6-5

This is only on about four maybe five leaves throughout the plant and the plant started clone, been outside 5 weeks

Bug damage. get yourself an eye loupe and find out what is eating your plants.

I’m with Rose, something is eating on that leaf. Grasshoppers and crickets will eat like that. They are still small this time of year. Around here they haven’t even grown much past half an inch. Since your outdoor, and if you don’t mind killing bugs, kill them every time you see em, that’s our-motto here.

Yes I believe russet mites I'm thinking I have a handle on it tho and pH was a bit low thanks peeps

I am sorry to sound negative, but if you have russets, you don't have a handle on it. They have the handle. Good luck.

I am sorry to sound negative, but if you have russets, you don't have a handle on it. They have the handle. Good luck.
They may not be russets I wish I could post a picture unfortunately I can't I have been treating with neem and I'd like to think I'm winning . Should I remove effected leaves or leave them on?

Russets are not visible to the naked eye. I had to use my real microscope to see them. Yes remove the leaves, if you want. I hope it isn't russets.

Finger's crossed I was able to see a few of what I think may have been russets with magnifying glass I just ordered an eye lupe

Looks like a fungus to me. You have high humidity.
Surely the black areas a giveaway?? The areas that look as if they have been eaten are the advanced crew of the fungus that has destroyed the leaf.

Latest posts

Back