any cooltube knowledge ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crozar

Reaction score
hey all , im really interested in getting a cooltube , does any1 know any website which can deliver for you a cooltube discreetly ? as in where i live , costums will stare at equipments which comes from horticulture or hydroponic , things that grabs attention is the farm world ,, but if the customes look in and see a cooltube they dont understand it , but they always stare in from were it comes from and wht company :S .

i am willing in buying a good cooltube for my HPS ,
VIALOX NAV-T SUPER ( SON-T PLUS) 600 W E40

and about the cooltube , i just fix the bulb on the holder? or can i use my Ceramic holder that i recently purchased?

1 more thing about cooltube , can it reflect light for up to 6 plants ?
ive seen the kit and it has a small reflector , im just curious do i get a cooltube or a big reflector cooltube , price doesnt matter for my case of emergency that will occur in a week.

htgsupply.com...they aren't the fastest or cheapest, but the packages are discrete.
The built in reflector and wings provides enough coverage for 6 plants easily...assuming you don't have six monsters that are already 5 feet tall when put into flowering.

ouch !! :( they dont send to Asia :(

im in bad luck
can anyone please advice me to any good website like htgsupply ?
i need to order badly a cooltube , price doesnt matter im more into quality as the HTGsupply supplies :S

Latest posts

Back