Any difference?

salken

Reaction score
We just got an Astra2 unit. We have noticed, with the same batch on different days, etc, that the smoke from the vaporizer gives a more mellow, slower high than from a simple j. Or is that its purpose. Hmmm....

Dan420

Reaction score
I find as the bud cures it gets noticeably better and better in a vape. If too damp doesn't produce enough vapor and can be a bit harsher.

R

Rosebud

Vapes are interesting, my old pax? had a chart that said what temps do what to your head vs body etc. I will look and see if i can find that.

Dan420

Reaction score
Vapes are interesting, my old pax? had a chart that said what temps do what to your head vs body etc. I will look and see if i can find that.

Would be interested to see that. I know different terps and Cannabinoids vaporise at different temps. PAX is not a bad device, one of my first was the PAX 3. Still use it but main one is a Grasshopper these days.

AmyWillson

Reaction score
I find as the bud cures it gets noticeably better and better in a vape. If too damp doesn't produce enough vapor and can be a bit harsher.
Thanks for info. I finally found the answer to my question!:p

Supernuggs

Reaction score
I recently got a Zeus Arc gt and I'm loving it.
Yes the dryer the herb the better they work and the longer the curing process the smoother and tastier it vapes