Any difference?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salken

Reaction score
We just got an Astra2 unit. We have noticed, with the same batch on different days, etc, that the smoke from the vaporizer gives a more mellow, slower high than from a simple j. Or is that its purpose. Hmmm....

I find as the bud cures it gets noticeably better and better in a vape. If too damp doesn't produce enough vapor and can be a bit harsher.

Vapes are interesting, my old pax? had a chart that said what temps do what to your head vs body etc. I will look and see if i can find that.

Vapes are interesting, my old pax? had a chart that said what temps do what to your head vs body etc. I will look and see if i can find that.

Would be interested to see that. I know different terps and Cannabinoids vaporise at different temps. PAX is not a bad device, one of my first was the PAX 3. Still use it but main one is a Grasshopper these days.

I find as the bud cures it gets noticeably better and better in a vape. If too damp doesn't produce enough vapor and can be a bit harsher.
Thanks for info. I finally found the answer to my question!:p

I recently got a Zeus Arc gt and I'm loving it.
Yes the dryer the herb the better they work and the longer the curing process the smoother and tastier it vapes

Latest posts

Back