any experiences using these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grownincali420

Reaction score
I was thinking about going to the store to grab some co2 pucks and some liquid lead additive...has anyone heard anything or had any good experiences with these?

i know any c02 is good, i was more wondering about the liquid lead.. i dont know if its wuality or just another super bloom additive that will just be a waste of money... this is what the "sales pitch" says...sounds damn good to me

"Liquid Lead is a must have for the last three weeks of the flowering stage.
Precisely designed for the heaviest harvest, Liquid Lead is a unique blend of organic enzyme activators, vitamins, essential amino acida and carbohydrates. The ingredients combined will unleash the full flowering potential of your favorite plants or herbs.
Liquid Lead optimizes harvest weight, promotes vigorous growth, enhances flavor and taste and increases the health of your flowering plants. "

Grownincali420 said:
"Liquid Lead is a must have for the last three weeks of the flowering stage.
Precisely designed for the heaviest harvest, Liquid Lead is a unique blend of organic enzyme activators, vitamins, essential amino acida and carbohydrates. The ingredients combined will unleash the full flowering potential of your favorite plants or herbs.
Liquid Lead optimizes harvest weight, promotes vigorous growth, enhances flavor and taste and increases the health of your flowering plants. "

There are so many products out there I say rubbish, if you got healthy plants now then you dont need some "liquid rippoff" to make big buds.

If your plant are healthy and growing rapidly I would just stick to whats working.

Growdude said:
There are so many products out there I say rubbish, if you got healthy plants now then you dont need some "liquid rippoff" to make big buds.

If your plant are healthy and growing rapidly I would just stick to whats working.

thanks growdude, thats the kind of opinion i need..most of em are gimmicks

hey growing in cali you ever tried kool bloom it really works

Latest posts

Back