Any Gamers out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Light

Reaction score
Well, I'm a huge gamer. Just wondering if there were others out there and perhaps we might share interests in online playing and *******(messing) **** (stuff) up.

I'm a huge tech head and look at all platforms respectively. If anyone has questions on games, I should be able to help there too. lol

I current play on PS4

:lama:

i'll admit it's the one hobby that's stuck with me since i was a kid.
not enough to spend $500 for a new console right now, but i do enjoy my xbox 360.

**** I'm 31 with a kid I love gaming and being a tech head still. That will never leave me lol. Having a kid who is now 2 I've had to make a couple rules for myself.

Rule #1 No gaming while shes awake (She only thinks Playstation 3 and PS4 are for Netflix and Hulu lol)
Rule #2 Follow rule #1 with no exceptions

Still Destiny is coming out soon! I've been going for 100% on Watch Dogs.

PS3 with about 30 games, PS4 with 10 games so far. Been playing Infamous 2nd Son for months now. Patiently waiting for Batman Arkham Knight which unfortunately been delayed to next year now. Arkham City is my favorite PS3 title.

Ha I love Infamous I went platinum on it, now awaiting the Fetch add on DLC. I hope they do more DLC content with the sub characters back stories.

I haven't been able to get into the Batman games but the new looks like I might get into it. Gotta love gamefly for those games your not sure of owning lol.

PS3 gamer here waiting till NHL is on PS4 then will upgrade ranked 4 - 6 in NHL online

It seems most of the public worldwide switched or stayed on Sony's platform for this current gen console war.

Xbox shot themselves in the face with their PR blunders, reversing policies, then when the system came out forcing the Kinnect and lower graphical DDR RAM and processor the sealed their coffin.

yeah they really missed the boat this gen. now the console is quite a mess of bits and pieces of their original plan. everything getting removed/revamped.
i just hope they realize their errors before release, next gen.

sony is doing everything right. it's hard not to go back to them (aint had ps since ps1)
sadly, i love that xbox controller layout.. so even knowing how much better ps4 is, i'm still tossed up which i'll eventually get.

Have you held the PS4 controller yet? My buddy owns the Xbox One and yes I can agree the controllers are different but having the touch pad and speaker and mic cord in the controller is a huge advantage. The speaker still shocks me on certain games I'm like whoa **** the sound effect went though the controller that's sweet lol.

The Xbox one controller is just like the 360 controller so for you to go Xbox one you won't be thrown for a loop on a change.

I love the PS4. I was going to wait till the list of good games was bigger but I broke down and got one earlier than I was going to. Glad I did. Love the new controller. The feel is great and the addition of the touch pad/speaker is awesome. The graphics are stunning, especially on Infamous 2nd Son. I have never felt the need to have an Xbox system in addition to my PS2, 3 or now 4. This last console Xbox really crapped the bed marketing wise. Forcing the kinnect on people and not embracing 3rd party games like Sony does were big mistakes.

I love the PS4. I was going to wait till the list of good games was bigger but I broke down and got one earlier than I was going to. Glad I did. Love the new controller. The feel is great and the addition of the touch pad/speaker is awesome. The graphics are stunning, especially on Infamous 2nd Son. I have never felt the need to have an Xbox system in addition to my PS2, 3 or now 4. This last console Xbox really crapped the bed marketing wise. Forcing the kinnect on people and not embracing 3rd party games like Sony does were big mistakes.

You plan on getting Destiny?

Heck, I don't care my PSID is KrazYmaN add me if anyone needs another gamer on PS4 to pwned enemies.

Destiny looks pretty cool. I will eventually get it, not sure if I will get it when it first comes out. Next one I probably will get is Watch Dogs. When the used price comes down a little bit I will grab it. Next one I will probably buy right away is The Last of Us: Remastered. It comes out July 29th. Then Infamous First Light which comes out late August.

Dude I was privileged to play the Destiny Alpha, and now the Beta on July 17th. Let me tell you that game wasn't on my radar and now it's all I want to play. It's a great mix of World of Warcraft, Borderlands and the Mass Effect series. I mean this game is a huge game changer for this gen of gaming.

Last of us is a rental for me "gamefly" because I already mastered it on PS3 but the game is amazing and I never got to play the DLC. It's sweet their including all that in the remastered version.

So many other games on my radar,

So many other games on my radar,

I hear that...I didn't play The last of us at all on PS3 so for me it's like brand new. I got hooked BAD on Batman Arkham City and pretty much played it exclusively for like 6-8 months. So I missed a lot of titles on PS3. I am enjoying the hell out of a game I downloaded off of the PS Store. Dead Nation:Apocalypse Edition. I really like that Sony is pro 3rd party developers. Love Indie titles. I will put Destiny on my Early buys. Can you still pre order and get in on the Beta?

Yes you can still get the Beta and yes I agreed the third party love Sony is doing is key to hold their number 1 position. Dead Nation is made by Housemarque and anything those guys make is gold. (Resogun, Dead Nation, Outland, Super Stardust)

If you get on Destiny hit me up in game we shall take down the big bosses in the public events.

Yes you can still get the Beta and yes I agreed the third party love Sony is doing is key to hold their number 1 position. Dead Nation is made by Housemarque and anything those guys make is gold. (Resogun, Dead Nation, Outland, Super Stardust)

If you get on Destiny hit me up in game we shall take down the big bosses in the public events.

Thanks for the info I will look into it now. I forgot to mention another game I downloaded from the store that is up there at the top of my list. Outlast. It's such a creepy game I don't like playing it at night. :) You get no weapons the whole game, run and hide are your only options while you try and make it through the game. Had me seriously freaked out one night when I had smoked a wee bit too much. :D

Oh hell ya! I made the mistake of not having the camera up at all times and lost out on a couple trophies. I love playing that game in the dark with my headset turned up freaking scarier than when the first time I play the original Resident Evil as a teenager

Did you play Don't Starve? I still go back to that and play for a relaxing title.

Absolutely worth it! It's an extremely simple yet very fun and addictive game. You have to learn all the in's and out's of the world. A lot of trial and error (death), I can list tips if you get into it.

Absolutely worth it! It's an extremely simple yet very fun and addictive game. You have to learn all the in's and out's of the world. A lot of trial and error (death), I can list tips if you get into it.

I will check it out.
I am Pre-Ordering Destiny, so once the Beta comes out on the 17th I will give it try.

Latest posts

Back