Any Gamers out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add me on the network when you get the Beta, Would be sweet to have another player on the team.

i play a lot of league of legends these days. i've always been a big pc gamer

The only games I've ever played on PC were Eve, World of Warcraft and Diablo. It's been a long time since I've turned on my gaming PC (years) I'm happy with relaxing on my couch with the big screen in the living room with a console.

Plus to keep up on PC gaming that's expensive! Always upgrading parts and drivers lol

Yo, play on PC (Steam mostly) games like Day Z, War Thunder, Rome II, a **** load really.

Xbox one, only have one game, ufc ea, just got the console. Going to check out destiny.

The Destiny Beta is in 2 days!!!!! If your a PS3, PS4 owner. So stoaked!

I have never heard of it. Reading about it right now. Is it worth picking up?

Hey buddy did you hear Don't Starve is getting an add-on pack. Have you played it yet? July 24th is the day the DLC drops on PS4.

Wow we had a great group last night on the Destiny Beta! Is anyone else playing Destiny on PS4 with the Beta? add me on the network if your interested in capping some fallen warriors or some PvP.

Playstation ID tag is KrazYmaN

Hey buddy did you hear Don't Starve is getting an add-on pack. Have you played it yet? July 24th is the day the DLC drops on PS4.

I have not gotten it yet. Been hooked on Dead Nation. Will eventually pick it up.

I am playing a lot of Mu online. Anyone else playing this game? It would be very nice to play it together, because the game is really cool. It is even more interesting when played together with some good friends. I am playing on a cool server which I have found on https://muonline.us. Leave me a message if you want to join me, you are welcome.

I am a gamer. I shoot 3 or 4 times everyday in my in-house range. Pellet guns and archery year round. Nothing better than waking up, grab a coffee and shoot sh*t. Wife likes it she always knows where I am. Life is good!

vixen2head.jpg

QB78.JPG

CHEERS!

I love video games, I've been playing since I was a child. What are your favorite games?

Played the Division for over 2 years straight. Been playing Division 2 for almost a straight year since launch last March. Also, I am a huge MLB The Show player. Playing The Show 19 now. I have the PSVR as well.

Played the Division for over 2 years straight. Been playing Division 2 for almost a straight year since launch last March. Also, I am a huge MLB The Show player. Playing The Show 19 now. I have the PSVR as well.
I have division2 ...what system?

I have division2 ...what system?

PS4. I just got done playing the Coney Island expansion on Challenging with my Wife. We have 2 PS4's. One upstairs and one down. We play together all the time.

PS4. I just got done playing the Coney Island expansion on Challenging with my Wife. We have 2 PS4's. One upstairs and one down. We play together all the time.
Ahh...xbox here. We couldve grouped up lol

Ahh...xbox here. We couldve grouped up lol

From what I am hearing the New Xbox and the PS5 will be cross-platform and will play Older Generation games, so you never know.

Latest posts

Back