Any good Gorilla Glue feminized seeds for sale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharonp

Reaction score
I want to get some Gorilla Glue feminized seeds and was wondering if anyone had any recommendation for seed banks? I do see some for sale, but I have never used that site before. If this isn't allowed, you can delete it.

Last edited:
Unfortunately we don't allow seed sales but hopefully somebody will share or hook you up with a connection. Good luck Sharon.

Unfortunately we don't allow seed sales but hopefully somebody will share or hook you up with a connection. Good luck Sharon.
That is what I asked for recommendations. Thanks.

I can't wait for it to be legal where I live. Three more years. I guess.

Home Grown Cannibals Co says a US seed bank. Which is good because I wasn't able to figure out the bit coin. I found how to buy and sell it through Pay Pal but you cannot buy anything else with it using the Pay Pal wallet.

I found Gorilla Glue #4 on Herbies Seeds. I had to use my Pay Pal card, My bank card was declined as usual. They have seeds from companies like Dinafem and Barney's Farm. I am going to see how that goes. It is hard to figure out all of these things like paying extra for clothes they want to put the seeds in. I didn't do that, so I am hoping everything will work out alright.

I found Gorilla Glue #4 on Herbies Seeds. I had to use my Pay Pal card, My bank card was declined as usual. They have seeds from companies like Dinafem and Barney's Farm. I am going to see how that goes. It is hard to figure out all of these things like paying extra for clothes they want to put the seeds in. I didn't do that, so I am hoping everything will work out alright.
One question do you live near the Chicago Customs they grab a crap load . Good Luck

Home Grown Cannibals Co says a US seed bank. Which is good because I wasn't able to figure out the bit coin. I found how to buy and sell it through Pay Pal but you cannot buy anything else with it using the Pay Pal wallet.
Bitcoin is easy. get an account at coinbase site. However, for peeps that trade back and forth with crypto buying with crypto may be ok. I dont think the average person would want to. Like a stock or any commodity on the market, each time you buy, and then sell, ( by using bitcoin you bought for the purchase) it is a taxable event that should be recorded on your taxes.

When all this crypto first was getting hot I wanted to buy a currency that was difficult to source a seller for that took US currency for payment. So, we decided to use a digital currency that we already owned, Ethereum, and put it on a site called "shapeshifter" that would transform your Ethereum into something the seller accepted. Well, that sale of Ethereum generated a small tax headache paperwork wise. It was a long term capital gain at least...and all my crypto is now recorded, and paperwork done so when it is sold,
reporting will be much more simple. Simple is good for Bubba.

Bubba

One question do you live near the Chicago Customs they grab a crap load . Good Luck
No, I don't. Somebody from the website said it is mailed in a discreet package. I will find out. Prohibition, this is it lol. It isn't funny, but I have a buzz. I have been pretty obsessed and if it goes wrong maybe I need to learn a lesson.

No, I don't. Somebody from the website said it is mailed in a discreet package. I will find out. Prohibition, this is it lol. It isn't funny, but I have a buzz. I have been pretty obsessed and if it goes wrong maybe I need to learn a lesson.
It will be fine, I had orders get taking and all they do is take the seeds and send a letter of confiscation for dangerous plant seeds

Bitcoin is easy. get an account at coinbase site. However, for peeps that trade back and forth with crypto buying with crypto may be ok. I dont think the average person would want to. Like a stock or any commodity on the market, each time you buy, and then sell, ( by using bitcoin you bought for the purchase) it is a taxable event that should be recorded on your taxes.

When all this crypto first was getting hot I wanted to buy a currency that was difficult to source a seller for that took US currency for payment. So, we decided to use a digital currency that we already owned, Ethereum, and put it on a site called "shapeshifter" that would transform your Ethereum into something the seller accepted. Well, that sale of Ethereum generated a small tax headache paperwork wise. It was a long term capital gain at least...and all my crypto is now recorded, and paperwork done so when it is sold,
reporting will be much more simple. Simple is good for Bubba.

Bubba
It is easy to buy and sell on Pay Pal, but once you buy it you cannot add it to a Pay Pal wallet to use. I am not an investor and I really don't want to use it. It is like you said that it seems discreet and trying to buy certain seeds from other countries might be easy if you have it.
It will be fine, I had orders get taking and all they do is take the seeds and send a letter of confiscation for dangerous plant seeds
Thanks! Everything is good.

Latest posts

Back