Any good Gorilla Glue feminized seeds for sale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found Gorilla Glue #4 on Herbies Seeds. I had to use my Pay Pal card, My bank card was declined as usual. They have seeds from companies like Dinafem and Barney's Farm. I am going to see how that goes. It is hard to figure out all of these things like paying extra for clothes they want to put the seeds in. I didn't do that, so I am hoping everything will work out alright.
You did ok. That's one that I would have recommended.. Be patient . it might come fast but it may take 5 weeks. They ship within a week but slow way down when they hit the USA. You can always check seed finder. Its just a list of breeders and sellers and the ones that rip you off.

You did ok. That's one that I would have recommended.. Be patient . it might come fast but it may take 5 weeks. They ship within a week but slow way down when they hit the USA. You can always check seed finder. Its just a list of breeders and sellers and the ones that rip you off.

Thanks for replying. That gives me confidence. I am still learning and appreciate any feedback people have to offer. I am hoping this works out. So far everything is going smoothly and I am not in a hurry. I didn't know seed finder had a list of breeders that you shouldn't do business with too. That is good to know. It is just a hobby for me and I am trying to not make any large purchases.

Latest posts

Back