Any idea what these yellow camo looking spots are?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akitaone1

Reaction score
20220806_084705.jpg

how's your humidity, I see what looks like mold on the yellow leaf to the left of center up top...I alsso see it on the leaf below and to the right of the yellow leaf...

dare I say it?

it looks like a nutrient deficiency……maybe it needs some ….…..hmmmmmmmm..let’s see , which nutrients might that be………dang , it is on the tip of my tongue……

how's your humidity, I see what looks like mold on the yellow leaf to the left of center up top...I alsso see it on the leaf below and to the right of the yellow leaf...
That was some powdery mildew. I belive I have taken care of that.

6.2ph water and nutrients going in. 6ph in run off and ppm was 900-950. General hydroponics for nutrients

well alrighty then , all those numbers look good

i would back off the cal mag to once a week

General Hydroponics 3 part?

what ratios are you using mixing your GH nutes per gallon?

I mix them in 5gal pals.
Micro:23ml
Gro:23ml
Bloom:33ml
I also do Kool bloom once a week 0-10-10

I mix them in 5gal pals.
Micro:23ml
Gro:23ml
Bloom:33ml
I also do Kool bloom once a week 0-10-10

those numbers appear to be low from my experience

and I believe GH recommends a 2 to 1 ratio of Flora Micro and Flora Bloom

and the stage of growth that your flowers are in , I would be mixing 8 ml Micro to 16 ml Grow per gallon

in 5 gallons that would be 40 ml Micro and 80 ml of Bloom

having said that and from what info you have provided , I would say your plant is hungry and I would bump up the ratios to 8-16

you are about at half that on the Micro and even less on the Bloom

the Kool Bloom should help boot the Micro Bloom but I would still use 80 ml of Micro Bloom and continue the Kool Bloom until a week or two before harvest when you begin to flush

those numbers appear to be low from my experience

and I believe GH recommends a 2 to 1 ratio of Flora Micro and Flora Bloom

and the stage of growth that your flowers are in , I would be mixing 8 ml Micro to 16 ml Grow per gallon

in 5 gallons that would be 40 ml Micro and 80 ml of Bloom

having said that and from what info you have provided , I would say your plant is hungry and I would bump up the ratios to 8-16

you are about at half that on the Micro and even less on the Bloom

the Kool Bloom should help boot the Micro Bloom but I would still use 80 ml of Micro Bloom and continue the Kool Bloom until a week or two before harvest when you begin to flush
Are you cutting out floragro completely?

Yes that was my first problem. I wasn't sure if the spotting was from the mildew..

hard to say what causes the mottling of the leaves but the mildew isn't good for the garden...I use GH 3 part myself...in flower I use the following per 5 gallon...
grow 25 ml.
micro 50 ml.
bloom 75 ml.
calmag 25 ml. as needed...
right now I'm having leaf burn issues but when I move my grow in a week or so that will be resolved...
hope that help a little...yeah, I feed hard...

Latest posts

Back