Any Ideas what is going on with this plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamer

Reaction score
IMG_0539.jpeg
IMG_0528.jpeg

The strain is Zkittles and it is an auto. It is planted in Happy Frog. No nutrients. This is my third season growing. I have never seen anything like this. At first I thought it was a male plant. Any ideas on what is going on? It is 1 week away from the suppliers harvest time. I realize that is only a guide. Any help would be greatly appreciated !

They were growing in a three seasons room until yesterday when I put them outside. I have other strains growing but only one Auto. I only have one Zkittles growing. The lighting in the three seasons room is a Mars Hydro SP3000. They were on 12 hrs a day but lots of natural sun in the room.

I’m only on my 2nd grow of autos but I haven’t seen one like that. I can say that this year my auto tent got crowded so I moved a couple outside. The tent versions of the same strains that I put outside have bigger buds and are growing better under the LEDs. My SpiderFarmer 2000 is running 18/6

I’m only on my 2nd grow of autos but I haven’t seen one like that. I can say that this year my auto tent got crowded so I moved a couple outside. The tent versions of the same strains that I put outside have bigger buds and are growing better under the LEDs. My SpiderFarmer 2000 is running 18/6

I usually plant at least two of the same strain for comparison reasons, not sure why I only did one. My first two grows were in a closet and the results were not worth the effort. Last year I went outside for the first time and my harvest was amazing! I started my seeds too early this year and decided to adapt my three seasons room into a greenhouse. The weather has broke here in Illinois and out they go! This auto is just so strange looking, I was hoping someone had seen it before and could tell me what was up.

I usually plant at least two of the same strain for comparison reasons, not sure why I only did one. My first two grows were in a closet and the results were not worth the effort. Last year I went outside for the first time and my harvest was amazing! I started my seeds too early this year and decided to adapt my three seasons room into a greenhouse. The weather has broke here in Illinois and out they go! This auto is just so strange looking, I was hoping someone had seen it before and could tell me what was up.
Maybe Carty will chime in. Good luck

genetics

but sometimes looks are deceiving

if you were looking for tight round flowers , compact nodes , and some colas , looks like it will not be this plant

but just because it is stringy and larfy is no indication of potency , only yield , which wont weigh much or have any bag appeal , but it still may be very potent

for some growers , when they see a plant like yours , unless they know what the results are , a lot of growers would cull a plant that looks that stringy

like Pute , he aint got time for the pain

so yeah , unless you grow it out , dry and cure it , you will never know what was the potency

only plant that i ever grew that looked similar was Genius , part of the C99 family , that plant was viney , larfy looking beast and flopped all over the grow room , a real hassle to grow.…..but the smoke would make your socks go up and down….an awesome daytime smoke

The ‘no nutrients’ thing could be a problem. Loaded soils are ok but the nutrients get used up so they could probably use some food. As big said, larfy isn’t a deal breaker unless you need bag appeal. I grew some Freakshow plants last year outside and the buds were not very dense but the buzz is very dense.

Let it grow and see what happens. Definitely don't look anywhere near ready for harvest.
Sometimes in life ya just get a bad seed. Plant and Human.

genetics

but sometimes looks are deceiving

if you were looking for tight round flowers , compact nodes , and some colas , looks like it will not be this plant

but just because it is stringy and larfy is no indication of potency , only yield , which wont weigh much or have any bag appeal , but it still may be very potent

for some growers , when they see a plant like yours , unless they know what the results are , a lot of growers would cull a plant that looks that stringy

like Pute , he aint got time for the pain

so yeah , unless you grow it out , dry and cure it , you will never know what was the potency

only plant that i ever grew that looked similar was Genius , part of the C99 family , that plant was viney , larfy looking beast and flopped all over the grow room , a real hassle to grow.…..but the smoke would make your socks go up and down….an awesome daytime smoke

Thank you! It smells so good and it is so very sticky! If nothing else I’m thinking I could infuse and use for gummies.

you just never know how it turns out unless you have grown it before

so if you have the time and money to finish her , now you will know

a plants potency is Not determined by its bag appeal is an understatement

but marketing wants us to have rock hard buds as big and hard as a baseball and purple , red , orange , blue , and neon green with powdered sugar all over them

if it looks good , it must smoke good , right?

View attachment 327141View attachment 327142
The strain is Zkittles and it is an auto. It is planted in Happy Frog. No nutrients. This is my third season growing. I have never seen anything like this. At first I thought it was a male plant. Any ideas on what is going on? It is 1 week away from the suppliers harvest time. I realize that is only a guide. Any help would be greatly appreciated !
Looks more like dr grinspoon / quaze haze strain

Latest posts

Back