Any luck mainlining?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20220102_112433979.jpg

Finally got around to taking a picture. This Is Gold Digger approximately 2 weeks from harvest. This plant would have grown to over 6' tall if I hadn't topped and then Fim topped here. 8 colas pretty much even canopy across the top.

View attachment 285400

Finally got around to taking a picture. This Is Gold Digger approximately 2 weeks from harvest. This plant would have grown to over 6' tall if I hadn't topped and then Fim topped here. 8 colas pretty much even canopy across the top.
Very nice. 8 colas all healthy size too. I had good luck with fimming the mother plants grown from seed lots of tops double heads all over the place still gonna try to make a few more cola spots on the other clones. Nic pic

I have been studying main-lining andam going to attempt it on my current grow. The just germinated, so I haven't started yet.

Main-lining works best with from seed plants, but can work with clones as well. It just requires some additional training. I found an article on growweedeasy in which Nugbuckets details these steps.

Here's the link if you're interested

https://www.growweedeasy.com/main-line-clones-nugbuckets

I have been studying main-lining andam going to attempt it on my current grow. The just germinated, so I haven't started yet.

Main-lining works best with from seed plants, but can work with clones as well. It just requires some additional training. I found an article on growweedeasy in which Nugbuckets details these steps.

Here's the link if you're interested

https://www.growweedeasy.com/main-line-clones-nugbuckets
I read this prior to chopping two of my unruly clones. I already ruined one of them trying to bend down the dominate side as this article suggests and breaking it. Gonna leave the other alone till she gets more growth

I read this prior to chopping two of my unruly clones. I already ruined one of them trying to bend down the dominate side as this article suggests and breaking it. Gonna leave the other alone till she gets more growth
Never tried this but always wanted to
1641564022482.png

I did that in my Garden outside once. I grew Pineapple Express and kept it down at a 10" high and ran it below my other veggies where you couldn't see it. I'll see if I can find pics of it later. It was cool as hell. Had all kinds of Bud Sites.

I often wondered if it would affect yield and take much longer to harvest?

The only way I can see that I can grow sativa is a similar method, but weaving it around and round a scrog net. Have some 5alive seeds, in fact a bunch of them. It sounds great, but is sativa dominate.

Bubba

The only way I can see that I can grow sativa is a similar method, but weaving it around and round a scrog net. Have some 5alive seeds, in fact a bunch of them. It sounds great, but is sativa dominate.

Bubba
Ever see someone grow out a giant trellis plant

I've had mixed results. I think it's all about timing. Personally, I prefer topping and training as I see better results.

I did that in my Garden outside once. I grew Pineapple Express and kept it down at a 10" high and ran it below my other veggies where you couldn't see it. I'll see if I can find pics of it later. It was cool as ****. Had all kinds of Bud Sites.
How long did it get?

Didn't measure. There were several limbs growing along the ground in different directions. They were growing in between rows of veggies such as peppers, tomatoes, squash and etc. I kept them staked down where they were about 10" off the ground.

Last edited:
View attachment 285400

I grew a plant named Super Cheese by Attitude seeds
Look just like that , was excellent smoke , wish I had more

Never tried this but always wanted to
View attachment 285730
I did this for my very first grow, if <iframe width="640" height="480" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen src="grow journal by - GrowDiaries"></iframe> heres a video. Its the last 2 or 3 plants in the video, its really really easy. Just be prepared for it not being a perfect circle but close enough, Just feed them lots of calmag and slica and take it slow. Once bent over you''ll notice the top try ing to shoot out of the pot, just bend it a little bit and stake it down and keep repeating it until you tie everything down. I use stakes at first so I can adjust them as needed. I had to do my first super cropping last week. Talk about nervous, but it was do or die, they were outgrowing the tent so I had to break them 90 degrees and they did just fine

Mine wasn't in a circle. It was more like a snake slithering around in my garden.

I did this for my very first grow, if <iframe width="640" height="480" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen src="grow journal by - GrowDiaries"></iframe> heres a video. Its the last 2 or 3 plants in the video, its really really easy. Just be prepared for it not being a perfect circle but close enough, Just feed them lots of calmag and slica and take it slow. Once bent over you''ll notice the top try ing to shoot out of the pot, just bend it a little bit and stake it down and keep repeating it until you tie everything down. I use stakes at first so I can adjust them as needed. I had to do my first super cropping last week. Talk about nervous, but it was do or die, they were outgrowing the tent so I had to break them 90 degrees and they did just fine
Hey Buddie Welcome Back
Do you have any pics of that plant while training

Yeah Ronnie I actually thought it was cool as hell not to mention all the bud sites.

Latest posts

Back