Any luck mainlining?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had mixed results. I think it's all about timing. Personally, I prefer topping and training as I see better results.
I got the same results with my Gorilla glue and purple roc grows...2 were tied down and 2 were lst and hst

Thanks for having me back too..I been busy growing a huge grow thats eating up my time
Well dang it stick around
We need good growers to help the new ones in training
You are always welcome Brother
welcome MP.jpg

Yep Very Nice are you growing as a tester for them?
I use to be part of their auto testers in another life
Nah this is just me. No testing. Chemdawg, ice gushered, 3 different night owls, mephisto, purple rocketry, runtz auto, runtz photo period gorilla cookies queens banner 3 bears on x samsuanch lol

Nah this is just me. No testing. Chemdawg, ice gushered, 3 different night owls, mephisto, purple rocketry, runtz auto, runtz photo period gorilla cookies queens banner 3 bears on x samsuanch lol
Those Mephisto seeds got some darn good reviews from the testers

Check put the blueberry berry slushy nugs 1 month cured

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220107-124914_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220107-124914_Gallery.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 4
  • 20220107_124351.jpg
    20220107_124351.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 4
Good to have you back brother Ronnie. 👍
By the way your Covid thread has been very very popular.
Oh and I had to get the fking shot because I work as a Federal Contractor. Ain't that a kick in the ass. 😂😂😂

Just cut 10” off the tops of two of my out of control clones to try the main line thing. Had to smoke a fatty before doing the cut as this was a drastic move for me. Haven’t even got rid of the cut off section as it is a beautiful arrangement in my kitchen for now. They had uneven nodes and unlike my seed grow are a bastard to manage. Don’t think clones are my gig at this point but time will tell I guess depending on their outcome. I need to maintain them under a plant light while waiting for their turn in the tent so out of control vegetation was not an option. Any of y’all tried this mainlining? Any luck with it using Crazy clones?View attachment 285391
this is a top view of the same plant a few weeks later. She’s one of the six clones fighting for a spot in my four plant tent. Clones are very different than seeds imo anyway. I tried this as an experiment since I had extra clones to play with. Although it was a drastic thing to do, the outcome was great. I used some garden stakes to manipulate the future bud sites. It’s shorter than my other clones but she sits in a booster seat and loves the tent lights. I think I will let her hang out if she continues to behave. Two other clones in the group look like bonsai trees with nodes every 1/4 inch. Top them but they dont bush out much. Also they don’t seem to drink as much so maybe they will get the axe. Would be interesting to let them grow to see if all those nodes do something. Just thought I’d show an update of the mainlining project.
DA181190-AD18-479D-BE2B-91E56EB3CC53.jpeg

I though this was about another type of mainlining...I got hepC back in 72 from being foolish...
Oh not that kind of mainlining…I don’t really like the name but that’s what I found it called when you wack your big plant down to the bottom. Sorry about your bad luck in the 70s. we all have our stories from back then...

yeah, but I lived to tell about them...last man standing of my group of close friends...pretty nifty trick mainlining plants...

yeah, but I lived to tell about them...last man standing of my group of close friends...pretty nifty trick mainlining plants...
And I’m glad your around to tell about them too. Yes the mainlining thing was an experiment that I had read about when I was fed up with unruly clones. I had extra to play with so I tried it. It’s super low profiled and it appears to have a good start widening out with bud sites so I may let her stay. I have six clones in the small 2x4 tent. Two are gonna have to go. They, including this mainlined one are all fighting for their chance to stay. I think I’m gonna go with the 4 thirsty ones.

Latest posts

Back