Any Mandala growers....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel

rebel
Reaction score
i got several going outdoors, satori, 8 mile high, and safari mix.
strain guide says harvest date is Oct.
I broke my pocket scope and have another ordered but may not arrive soon.
Anyone growed these outdoors ? if so, when did u chop ?

early oct, mid, or late. just looking for a rough estimate .

I don't grow outdoors, but even if I did, I would guess that my outside conditions could be so different than yours that it would not help at all. I do not know how any breeder can estimate outside harvest times and they all do it, not just Mandala. There are simply too many variables to growing outdoors to be able to give any kind of "harvest date". There is so much difference in daylight hours between equatorial latitudes and northern latitudes that it has to just be a shot in the dark. In addition, temperatures vary so much. Where I live, we have had freezing temps and all the leaves are turning. I could never wait until Oct to harvest, while someone in the southern could have months left before worrying about freezing or maybe no freezing temps at all.

Why do you believe that your replacement scope will take a while to get to you? A few days should not make much difference.

Thanks THG, we usually have good weather up into november, this yr though weve had a lot of rain this past few wks. Last night was 40. Giving in the 70's highs and upper 40's at nite this wk.
ive harvested my ak-48's, most had started getting bud rot so i took em.
my mandalas look good, no bud rot so far and theyre on the northern side of the hill which gets the evening sun.
my biggest (Satori)must of got topped when young as it has two stalks, its about 14' tall . To see the main cola i have to slowly bend the top down toward me.
also got a nice 8 mile about as big but one stalk.
by looks, about another wk, they will be ready to chop.

i think my scopes got lost, its been 3wks from ebay, china.
dont have any local shack or place to get one here.

I saw a picture of a 15 foot satori from a clone of mine.. Unbelievable..growing in a 15 gallon smart pot. makes my 3 footer look little.

Dont have much of a camera, will be hard to get a good pic. Shes in the middle of a stickler thicket.
next trip if i remember to take camera, i'll try a snapshot.
you make look at a male blue satelitte i had this yr. ,pic is posted of it.
its a big one. the satori is similar to it in size.

i just got back with some pics, enjoy !
1st pic is bottom portion, 2nd is top portion
3rd is a better top view.
old camera and cloudy and gloomy today.

DCP05955.JPG

DCP05956.JPG

DCP05957.JPG

DCP05958.JPG

heres the rest of my mandalas, not as big as the satori.
1st 2 are late , set out in june, the one on the right got the cola broke off by a tree limb.
2nd pic is an 8 mile high, my 2nd biggest.
3rd is a safari mix, wierd looking compared to the rest.
last several pics are 8 mile and satori, late ones also.

DCP05947.JPG

DCP05948.JPG

DCP05951.JPG

DCP05949.JPG

DCP05952.JPG

Latest posts

Back