any "Plenty" owners out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup what rose said. i have the extreme and never looked back.:vap-red vapor:

sorry, the gavel has already fallen... I just wondered if there were any others out there who came to the same decision as I did.

Plenty should be here Friday.

Wish I could compare against the Q.
I will post up (here) as to how it compares to the PAX, Ascent and Vapor Genie pipe

:48:

If it compares to my pax i would send it back. ha. Good luck Joe, what made you decide on that one?

the low drag (easy) draw
high surface area/large diameter "oven"

assumed the makers of :volcano vaporizer: knew a thing or two about heating elements etc and hopefully packed all that in a non fan powered, hand-held.
[crossfingers]

The Arizer is very similar to the Volcano. I have smoked from both and never could see any reason to go with the Volcano as it is soooo much more. They sure are proud of that Plenty aren't they? I hope it is worth the big bucks.

Volcano just put out 2 new hand held vapes I sure hope you got an amazing deal I'd go with the volcano over a pax but solo I think is the best.
Let us know how you like it?

got to go into work (unexpectedly)
of course it will show up while I'm gone bla bla bla

Trust me MP, that thing will be fired up within 5 minutes of me getting home!

I have battery powered unit(s) so the Mighty and the Crafty, although seemingly excellent units, not what I was after, I want a "120v AC" heating element.

Buying my Volcano was the best thing I ever did. I spent about $500 as I have the EZ Valve system, so at a party it's really great as I can keep 5 bags moving all the time. Some think you have to throw those away and buy a new kit, but I change the bags with no problem.

I use my Volcano for my daily smoking at home exclusively.

You pay more because it's higher quality construction & materials. Instead of aluminium, it's stainless steel. Compared to other vapes I've used, it fills the bag in 1/2 the time. Not too mention that it comes with a 3 year warranty, that is renewed whenever you have it serviced or need repair, which I don't hear of many people having to do. I have heard of people buying broken ones, having them refurbished, and Storz and Brickel giving them a whole new 3 year warranty.

I haven't turned mine off for more than a few hours in the last 3 years. I have one friend who has never turned his off in the 7 years he's had it, 0 issues. This will sound odd, but my buddy and I "raced" to fill bags one day when we were on the phone to see if his had lost any power, worked just like my newer one.

It's worth the price in long life you get from it, and the double dipping of the weed. I tap all browned out into a jar and add it to my butter. Sometimes I'll dip in that jar, regrind some of what's in it, and rerun it through the vape. Get just as high as with fresh bud.

To me, it was like spending the money to get champagne instead of sparkling wine.

see, that's the kind of post/review you read all over the place... I HAD to try a Storz & Bickel unit!

thank you for sharing your experience Melvan!
(I'm hoping the same heating setup (element, housing, air path etc) is used in the Plenty as is used in the Volcano, just without the fan.)

EDIT
vape does not go stale in the bag?
I've emptied too many bongs full of STALE smoke... a reason I'm NOT going bagged.

edit:
On FedEx vehicle for delivery :woohoo:

10 minutes after I get to work it shows up @ my house... how cruel :vap_smiley:

Yea, seems like the goodies always come opposed to my schedule, PAX came ten minutes after I left for work and I had to wait 8 hours to come home and give it a spin..........long 8 hours :)

:stoned::stoned::stoned:
I'll get back to ya on this after I listen to some music :beatnik:

edit real life calls... sleepover night (mixed blessing)

suffice to say I'm :fly::smoke1::banana:

more later

Volcano recommends you fill the bag as full as you can smoke in 15 minutes. Personally, I find after 10, it starts to get a little stale and hacky, but it never takes me 10 minutes to finish one, lol.

I also love the EZ Valve system because there's no passing of one valve around a circle. With 5 valves, everyone gets there own, there's no passing of germs on the plastic mouth piece, and there's no rush to hurry up, toke, and pass, while all the pot burns off into the air.

there's just something about:
the shrill shrieks and high-pitched giggles of younger children playing...
and then the banging and yelling and slamming of doors as younger girls fight over the attention of the new kitten... :argue: :hitchair:
that really kills, no, obliterates, no, 1 finger-death-punches a good buzz :(

ya well, I should have waited till later anyway

----------

so Plenty

wow, very nice

the draw is so much less restricted than ANY of the portable units
(a clean vapor genie has a very easy draw too)

the reason for the restriction is the average person can draw air (cool) faster than the unit can heat.
NOT this unit!
right about where the PAX or Ascent would start cooling off (and I would slow my draw even more) the Plenty just gets going :bolt:
draw faster, MORE vapor! faster: MORE!! ... COUGH!!

this thing WILL fill you like a balloon

If the temperature of the cooling coil is any indication of the heat it's siphoning off the vapor (well, duh, of course it is) then it does A LOT
The bottom/start of the coil gets "burn you/draw back FAST" HOT while your taking a hit and then cools off in-between hits to just a warm temperature.

I will add more as I use it more tonight... oh, will I use it MORE tonight!

[BANG! cringe, what was THAT?!]

Screaming children while stoned is better then screaming children straight.

Latest posts

Back