Any pointers for first time grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20200504-182932_Gallery.jpg

I topped my gorilla glue on the fifth node here, I also tied the branches out so more branches would grow up, if I had more room I could have made this plant as wide as I wanted before flipping my lights to 12/12, this was my first attempt at indoor and I had it too crowded, I had 4 plants, one plant in this space would do very well. I still got just over 16oz dry so I'm happy with it, 120 grams just from this gorilla glue.

Wow i mean i have her outdoors so topping qnd growing her wide is no issue i just am certain i need a tutorial and i will need to transfer her because she will be huge so maybe a few more weeks then she will be ready for her final resting place

I didnt wanna grow too may plants i had 2 but her sister was a runt and stopped growing .. So all my focus is on one for now if i succeed then i will attempt indoor grow during winter months

This is why i love coming to forums like this for the help and knowledge.. I like to treat them with all the love and care i have.. People say not to touch your plants but i do sometimes just do move the stem or check the leaves is this ok?

Latest posts

Back