Any Recommendations??? Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stunzeed

"*Bomb-Diggity*"
Reaction score
I am gonna order some seeds from the good doctor and am looking to grow a strain that is the "sticky icky". You know that stuff that makes your fingers sticky after handling it. I am growing in soil. Thanks in advance!!!!

If its your first grow, I HAVE to recommend Nirvanas Northern Lights Pure Indica. It had a decent yeild, tough plant, low light requirments compared to others. Short stature (less than 2 1/2' at harvest topped) and Fert friendly.
Plus Nirvanas seeds are cheap. You screw em up your not wasting a ton of $$$.

IMG_1750.JPG

IMG_1753.JPG

Mutt said:
If its your first grow, I HAVE to recommend Nirvanas Northern Lights Pure Indica. It had a decent yeild, tough plant, low light requirments compared to others. Short stature (less than 2 1/2' at harvest topped) and Fert friendly.
Plus Nirvanas seeds are cheap. You screw em up your not wasting a ton of $$$.
Good advice IMO!!!!:afroweed:

thats the best advice man unless just get a bag seed's and practice on them and when you now what go's with what buy some seeds

Not quite my first grow. I am more of an intermediate grower. Right now I have the chronic strain from serious seeds. Can you tell me anything about it that isnt already in the strain guide???? Thanks

Latest posts

Back