Any seed banks in Canada that are A+

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
I got my last seeds from Attitude and I was pretty happy with the time frame but I have to believe that Canada would be quicker and easier for me since I am in the USA.

Plus, Attitude has been out of AK47 and Satori forever.

Anyone use a seed bank in Canada that they would recommend?

Thanks

I've ordered from Hemp Depot a couple of times with no issues........ they took longer than Attitude by a week both times........ good stealth shipping by both.

Hemp Depot is good but you might not get your seeds any quicker because you have to send a money order or cash as payment.

I have ordered from Hemp Depot for years and before them from Heaven's Stairway (RIP). Like mentioned, it really isn't faster to order from them, but I have found that it is sometimes cheaper. They should have some AK47, but you won't find Satori seeds there. They do get new breeders all the time.

I saw that they had the AK-47. And, I don't mind an international postal money order as long as they guarantee the seeds I want before I send it. I'm not sure if they do that. I need to re-read their policies.

Thanks, everyone for the input.

I might be getting a few new strains from these guys for my next grow. I hoping to do an all blue grow next

Not sure what you mean that they guarantee the seeds you want before you buy them?

I usually just go to the post office and get a money order for Canada.

Not sure what you mean that they guarantee the seeds you want before you buy them?

If I place and order for AK47 and they are out of stock when my money arrives......

I want to make sure that if I send in the money, I get the strain I want.

If I place and order for AK47 and they are out of stock when my money arrives......

I want to make sure that if I send in the money, I get the strain I want.

It is first come first served at Hemp Depot. You cannot like reserve a package of seeds that is in high demand (Stoners in general can be a kind of flaky procrastinating bunch). However, they will tell you when they are low on a strain and when you need to list an alternative in case your money gets there later than someone else's. I really don't see how they could do it any other way. So whose ever money gets there first gets the first pick.

If Attitude gets some Satori and AK47 in stock, I will buy from them but they have been out forever. I am in no hurry as I have grows in progress and can't use the seeds for another 6 months anyway. Hopefully by then, Attitude will have some in stock.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back