Any Soda junkies out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rant: I hate when someone ask "You want a coke?" then hand me a pepsi and say sorry "it's pepsi but there the same thing"

Roddy said:
Working at the course, we were able to mix drinks at age 16 (state law)...I always wondered about the fizzy water in the bottle...only tried once!! :spit:

I think it is an acquired "taste", like anchovy pizza and lox (two other items that I crave but nobody else I know does). The main reasons I like it are carbonation and no calories. OTOH club soda is some nasty, chemical-tasting stuff because of the sodium in it.

when i lived in southern us, (texas, mississippi), the old timers called all (soda-pop), a cold drink, as in, ''ya want a cold drink zeke''?...

and i answered, ''long as its a mt dew cletus''...

i think a 'cold drink' only comes in two flavors down south...beer or sweet tea!!!:p

YYZ I'd hate to know what weird stuff you'd crave while preggo, ewww. Lmao!!

I hate when you order sweet tea and the bring you cold unsweetened tea and a couple packs of sugar. damn Yankees

ozzydiodude said:
I hate when you order sweet tea and the bring you cold unsweetened tea and a couple packs of sugar. damn Yankees

:laugh:

I was thinking about the same thing but just the opposite.
I hate sweet tea. Even up here they are beginning to ask sweeten or unsweetened, they never use to do that before. Sweet tea taste like sugar water to me. I guess I better get use to is as I got 3 weeks to spend down there.:)

I agree pc.. Strong unsweetened tea and skip the stupid lemon! But that's west coast there... Definitely do not begrudge our southern brethren and their historical love for the sweet stuff.. I love running into a decent soul food joint that serve complimentary sweet tea (or, better yet, koolaid!! lol) with your meal. If you are at a southern joint in Cali and they are slingin' koolaid, you know you got some serious mofo's in the back...

Grower13 said:
coke zero or pepsi max for me........ I will hunt me down a RC cola every now and then.

RC over ice. Mmmm...

Long time Pepsi addict.. It was harder for me to quit than cancer sticks... Nothing (and I mean NOTHING) like slammin' down a cold one first thing in the am after you wake up.. It's all about the burn.... Ah, that burn...

ozzydiodude said:

:aok::bolt::bong2::fly:

I don't like sweet tea either- bleh!

And nv- oh yes, that burn. The opposite here. I feel that ice cold liquid flow through my veins, oh damn... Hard to describe. What can I say, I'm addicted to my diet dr peppers!!!

YYZ Skinhead said:
I think it is an acquired "taste", like anchovy pizza and lox (two other items that I crave but nobody else I know does). The main reasons I like it are carbonation and no calories. OTOH club soda is some nasty, chemical-tasting stuff because of the sodium in it.

I'd bet it was club soda, too...nasty!!

Anchovies....:eek: I tried lox on a cruise...once!! Same as sushi.

Hamster Lewis said:
I admit I am seriously addicted to Coke....it's the only soda I will drink, except an occasional Dr. Pepper binge.:)

Interesting read.....thanks
Looks like we have something else, in common, besides our love of all things Kush. :icon_smile:

HomieHogleg

Latest posts

Back