Any successful first grows?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old_SSSC_Guy said:
I didn't say so, but yes - there was a definate 'good zen' thing happening with that crop. I think the plants were turned on by such adoration... heh...

I was thinking about it after I posted back earlier and two things came to mind: you reap what you sow, and there seemed to be an element of "fate" involved in your situation. Also, you can't ignore the fact that plants are living creatures too.

One thing seems perfectly clear though, those plants loved you, and they took care of you, as you took care of them. :)

I have never had a successful grow even though I be havin some great ones they could have always been more successful thats why we and yual keep doin what we do growin for the quest of "Perfection" happy trails to all to get there.

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
I have never had a successful grow even though I be havin some great ones they could have always been more successful thats why we and yual keep doin what we do growin for the quest of "Perfection" happy trails to all to get there.

BWD

C'mon BWD'er, you know perfection doesn't exist in nature, but success is possible. I think we know your record though of self-deprication and humility. The woods will do that to you you know. :D

BoneMan1000 said:
C'mon BWD'er, you know perfection doesn't exist in nature, but success is possible. I think we know your record though of self-deprication and humility. The woods will do that to you you know. :D

I have never seen nature fail in her quest to perfect everything she creates or has a hand in creatin ifin yual ask me be sayin its man be frickin it up after its been perfected. We just be tryin to fix things we broke like mother earth sice we messed it up. JMO friend and knows Im not the only one sees it the world is just starting to open its eyes unfortunatly might be too late for us as mother earth as well as mother nature have also learned how to fix its inperfections and it aims to clean itself of a nasty desease called humanity that isent to humain in their eyes. I just hope they be little easier my ways since I changed my ways and now look to help and maintain the balance and not spoil or take advantage. Anyways sorries but nerve touched and yual made me turn into a tree hugger guess I am aint shamed of it niether. Happy trails walked partner. Thanks for settin fireside and sharin yur thoughts.

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
I have never seen nature fail in her quest to perfect everything she creates or has a hand in creatin ifin yual ask me be sayin its man be frickin it up after its been perfected. We just be tryin to fix things we broke like mother earth sice we messed it up. JMO friend and knows Im not the only one sees it the world is just starting to open its eyes unfortunatly might be too late for us as mother earth as well as mother nature have also learned how to fix its inperfections and it aims to clean itself of a nasty desease called humanity that isent to humain in their eyes. I just hope they be little easier my ways since I changed my ways and now look to help and maintain the balance and not spoil or take advantage. Anyways sorries but nerve touched and yual made me turn into a tree hugger guess I am aint shamed of it niether. Happy trails walked partner. Thanks for settin fireside and sharin yur thoughts.

BWD

I'm just hopin' I can grow a pound or two, but a man's gotta do what man's gotta do. Godspeed to you sir.

Sir was my father my friend yual can call me BackWoodsDrifter or BWD or friend ifin yual dont mind. And yual can set fireside any time yu like. Didnt mean to offend just simple to state how I feel sorry it be in yur thread this time like others other times ;)

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Sir was my father my friend yual can call me BackWoodsDrifter or BWD or friend ifin yual dont mind. And yual can set fireside any time yu like. Didnt mean to offend just simple to state how I feel sorry it be in yur thread this time like others other times ;)

BWD

No offense taken BackWoodsDrifter, I enjoy reading your posts, and I would hope you would feel free to post in any of my threads. Nice talking to you, and thanks for posting.

Latest posts

Back