Any suggestions for a microscope?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yogi dc

Reaction score
I am looking for something cheap, i have a 10x but cant see what i need to see. uh.

what do you use?

That sounds like one hell of a scope Ogof. Cant afford that price though. looking for something 10 to 100 bucks.

Go to Radio Shack and ask them for the $10.00 one , I think it came to a little over that with tax. Mine is 100X and comes with a little light built in. It works really well for viewing trichs.;)

thats what i wana see is thoughs trichs, did you get your from the shack GDG? also have you harvisted your gals yet?

me and zen have the same as greendaygirl...works great for what you need :)

Hey yogi dc, for the money it works for its intended use...I'm trying to hold out until next week end but I'm not sure they'll make it that far before their ready, trichomes are starting to get milky! Yeehaw!:D PS: any Radio Shack will have them.

that alsome GDG, let me know how much ya get off that girl thanks for the info my peoples of the passon..

hey Yogi dc, I have 7 more ladies just like her..all ready to go to their deaths together! hopefully I'll get an oz or 2 off each one. They're saying not to expect more than that from a first grow. Keep your fingers crossed! ;)

Radio Shack for me too. No trouble focusing and all I need is to see is the clear go cloudy, and then amber.:)

Latest posts

Back