Any Type Of Root Beer Strain In The UK Or EU?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaddiiDiiDii

Reaction score
Ok so I randomly searched the other day just to see if there was any strain that smelled and/or tasted of Root Beer as I adore the stuff and to my surprise yes there certainly is! My problem is that I am UK based and these strains seem to be difficult to buy seeds for in the states let alone the UK and so I am wondering does anyone possibly know of anywhere I could get seeds for one of the Root Beer strains in the UK or EU and if not how about a strain that at least smells and/or tastes of Root Beer?

It's not much of a popular drink here in the UK as it is and I even have to get the decent drink imported so I don't hold much hope out for seeds but ya never know until you ask.

Peace.

5117YB-jgAL._AC_.jpg

I see a few seeds banks in the US with root beer type seeds. Can’t find any EU or UK. I have ordered seeds from the UK (sent to me from UK to US). Not sure if seed shipments get snagged going from here to there...

Strange isn't it that it isn't more popular, I thought it was a really popular drink in the US but I suppose it would be an acquired taste smoke wise.

Latest posts

Back