Any use for trimmed leaves?

CheCulo

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I have been throwing away leaves that I have been trimming off as my plants have been growing. I'm further into my grow and had to trim some because my tent is to small and it's growing into the lights. I'm hesitant to throw these leaves away because these leaves are very sticky. Is there any use for these leaves? Bubble hash?

Thanks

Bubba

Reaction score
If I see crystals around the area where the leaf attaches to the stem, I save them separately, but trim off the front half without crystals. Otherwise a composting we shall go. Not gonna smoke fans. I cant remember the last time I actually ran out. If I do, I could use the break! I won't even smoke the sugar leaves, they go to bubble.

bubba

Zekeslowmo

Reaction score
As said above, DryIce Hash, medibles, dry sift. lots and lots of uses. The only things I toss out are stems and fan leaves but even those can be used for one use or another.

zem

Reaction score
The big fan leaves from defoliation are normally without resin. You could compost them. I heard once that when dried and sprinkled in a closed room that they repel insects but i would not count on it. I also saw dried leaves in coffee shops as an additive and to weed and tobacco substitute in a joint to help its combustion for smokers who usually add tobacco.

SubmarineGirl

Reaction score
Boil some down into a tea and pack the wet leaves on your face and neck for 30 minutes. Have a doobie ready for the occasion and a do not disturb sign so you don’t scare anyone to death if the walk in on you doing this. Oh yes, please take a selfie and post it here when you do... According to EYORE, it also will get rid of those big ole warts on your nose if you have them. 😂

ROSTERMAN

Graphic Arts Extraordinaire !
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I have been throwing away leaves that I have been trimming off as my plants have been growing. I'm further into my grow and had to trim some because my tent is to small and it's growing into the lights. I'm hesitant to throw these leaves away because these leaves are very sticky. Is there any use for these leaves? Bubble hash?

Thanks
Most just save the sugar leafs (smaller ones close to the buds ) these leaves have a lot of trichomes on them when you look at them. Fan (large leaves ) have some but not a lot.
I would compost the Fan leafs and then see what you have as far as Sugar leaf left.
That can be processed as if it were just weaker Bud. ie oils ,tinctures , and any other edie made from bud.

Latest posts