Any Virginia folks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This pretty much says the same things all the others did.

This makes no sense. You can grow up to four plants for personal use, but you can only possess one ounce???
Get a safe they need a warrant to open it, they would have to believe you were a good size dealer for any judge to sign now a days.
Basement floor safe under a big heavy table saw is a good place to start

This makes no sense. You can grow up to four plants for personal use, but you can only possess one ounce???
So you either need to smoke it up quick like the law says or store it safely, keep your mouth shut about your grow and what you have hidden, and just use it for your own personal use as you need it. Unless you get pulled with over an oz in those little baggies ready to sell or you have suspicious neighbors wondering about someone different driving up to your house for a quick sale every hour there is no need to worry about them searching your house IMO

I get what y'all are saying and I overthink things to a fault sometimes. The only reason I brought it up is that Virginia is one of four places I'm looking at to relocate to. I was just hoping there was some clarification on the law that I might have missed. Still better than this fking place. Thanks y'all.

they tried that bull c h I t in Colorado and when the dust settled at the end of the day , if my six plants produce 100 lbs , as long as I keep it on my property it’s legal.

Central Virginia here. It’s an awesome thing to go from illegal for possessing even a roach to only a $25 fine for up to a pound! And that’s in public, I think all they say for private is four plant limit. These are the good old days when it comes to cannabis! You can bet I had my beans popping on 7/1/21!
E548A140-770D-41CE-B1B6-DB66B6BC9F61.jpeg

Latest posts

Back