Any Virginia folks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was born in Clarksville Texas.
You was not born you crawled from the ashes Bro
1643025286358.png

I am in Virginia. You can have four plants, but only one ounce of weed. It doesn't make any sense at all. It isn't like they can come into your house though looking for it. It is a pot smokers law, to keep people out of jail for possession. They haven't even done legislation for dispensaries.

What part of Virginia are you looking to move to. Big state and a lot of different life styles and thinking.

You got that right, I'm in Virginia 15 mins from Wash DC. 1-2 hours drive out of the Metro area and its a completely different (Very conservative) world.

I was chatting with a Virginia Cop (Real nice guy) and asked him if I took a bud out of my pocket and offered it to him, could he charge me? His answer was priceless.. " No, I cant charge you, BUT I can't take you up on your offer.... YET !" If federal law makers can get there head out of their ass and make it legal as well.... He might have accepted !

I grow one plant at a time, but the law isn't too concerned if i go over an ounce. I can afford a small misdemeanor fine... ! They allow you to grow 4 plants at a time for personal use. (which is perfect for my newbie skill level.)

Life is good in Va !

I am in Virginia. You can have four plants, but only one ounce of weed. It doesn't make any sense at all. It isn't like they can come into your house though looking for it. It is a pot smokers law, to keep people out of jail for possession. They haven't even done legislation for dispensaries.
They are ok with personal use. Just don’t give them a reason to look you up like getting pulled over doing something stupid with a bunch of dime bags or whatever they call it these days ready to sell. Pic of my new shirt my home girl brought me yesterday…
D39988C1-717C-43F5-8FEA-32511B1D8610.jpeg

From the Virginia code; "Except as otherwise provided in this subtitle and notwithstanding any other provision of law, a person 21 years of age or older may lawfully possess on his person or in any public place not more than one ounce of marijuana or an equivalent amount of marijuana product as determined by regulation promulgated by the Board."

Would pot not "on your person: and not in a "public place" be subject to the 1 oz rule? I read this as you cant have more than on oz on you. You can have up to an lb as long as you dont exhibit any sign of selling. I mean 4 plants? The worst grower is going to get an oz off any one of their plants.

50 miles south of DC here. 15 miles out and your are still in the city as far as I am concerned and unfortunately it is moving south. I do not go north of the Rappahannock. When I moved here 35 years ago, they were still fighting the civil war.
Im south of the Piankitank. Couldn't agree more.

50 miles south of DC here. 15 miles out and your are still in the city as far as I am concerned and unfortunately it is moving south. I do not go north of the Rappahannock. When I moved here 35 years ago, they were still fighting the civil war.
From the Virginia code; "Except as otherwise provided in this subtitle and notwithstanding any other provision of law, a person 21 years of age or older may lawfully possess on his person or in any public place not more than one ounce of marijuana or an equivalent amount of marijuana product as determined by regulation promulgated by the Board."

Would pot not "on your person: and not in a "public place" be subject to the 1 oz rule? I read this as you cant have more than on oz on you. You can have up to an lb as long as you dont exhibit any sign of selling. I mean 4 plants? The worst grower is going to get an oz off any one of their plants.

When busted growing do they count the green weight and fan leaves? My bet is yes and the stems as well.

How much pot do you need at one time anyhow.

I grow one plant at a time and at the moment am harvesting around 1.5 ounces. That's enough to keep me going for many months. I don't plant two plants as it would be too much for my personal use.

I try to keep it down to once a day or less so that my tolerance stays low. Low tolerance = your weed lasts a LOT longer and gives a much better high!

Central Virginia here. It’s an awesome thing to go from illegal for possessing even a roach to only a $25 fine for up to a pound! And that’s in public, I think all they say for private is four plant limit. These are the good old days when it comes to cannabis! You can bet I had my beans popping on 7/1/21!View attachment 286685

Can't grow in GA, wishing that day will come soon.

It looks like Virginia shot down the opening of dispensaries for now?

All good though, who needs to pay crazy high prices for dispensary pop-corn buds when you can grow your own! (350 a Z here in Va/DC)

Life is so much better here now.

Years ago I had a possession charge. I wonder if it gets erased.

Me too, around 30 years ago I got busted in Atlantic city. My friend (the driver) had a roach in his cigarette pack. The cop asked who the cigarettes belonged to, my friend claimed ownership, and he arrested us both anyway. I had to drive From DC back to Atlantic City just to go to court. A little roach that was all paper--come on man !

I really think cops should be forced to smoke some bud as police training. They have no idea what they are arresting people for.

It looks like Virginia shot down the opening of dispensaries for now?

All good though, who needs to pay crazy high prices for dispensary pop-corn buds when you can grow your own! (350 a Z here in Va/DC)

Life is so much better here now.

I wonder what is in the stuff they are selling at conveniences stores. People are buying that stuff and acting like they get high from it. I tried somebody's vape but I was already high so, I couldn't really tell if it got me high.

Latest posts

Back