Any Virginia folks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what is in the stuff they are selling at conveniences stores. People are buying that stuff and acting like they get high from it. I tried somebody's vape but I was already high so, I couldn't really tell if it got me high.

Lol, you tested something to see if it got you high while you were high. Classic stoner move !

I haven't seen that convenience store weed, that sounds crazy. Is it like spice?

Wishing the State of GA would legalize cannabis. I don't know if that would ever happen.
I lived in Ga more than 30 years. What a perfect time to retire back in Va when the laws changed. I would have never thought Virginia would go there or at least it would be the last state to. Maybe Ga will come around with at least a grow law soon.

Lol, you tested something to see if it got you high while you were high. Classic stoner move !

I haven't seen that convenience store weed, that sounds crazy. Is it like spice?

It is some kind of buds. I only took a hit off the vape. Just one hit lol. I am not going to smoke synthetic pot. Although, you can't help but be curious about it. I don't think it is all natural.

It is some kind of buds. I only took a hit off the vape. Just one hit lol. I am not going to smoke synthetic pot. Although, you can't help but be curious about it. I don't think it is all natural.
We had a dry spell several years ago when we couldn’t find weed anywhere. I ordered a weed alternative to try while we were out. It was called ragga dagga there was another too I forget the name. It was a herb blend of some type. I think it may still be in our attic. It did give you a mild euphoric feeling but also some crazy dreams. I couldn’t deal with the crazy dream part. what is synthetic pot?

Bonny Blue, Va

1647024982774.png

Wishing the State of GA would legalize cannabis. I don't know if that would ever happen.

keep your chin up

i lived and grew in Oklahoma for 13 years , bootleg days , and if someone told me that them Okies would legalize weed and decriminalize magic mushrooms I would have thought that person was nutz

but dam , look at Oklahoma go!

sold more weed that Colorado and Washington if I’m not mistaken

It looks like Virginia shot down the opening of dispensaries for now?

All good though, who needs to pay crazy high prices for dispensary pop-corn buds when you can grow your own! (350 a Z here in Va/DC)

Life is so much better here now.
California has found the black market the hard way, when you tax the shit out of it you kill the industry you wanted to start. Home grown is cheaper smoke and you know what's it. I don't sell and love to grow and it's much cheaper than dispensaries.

Latest posts

Back