any way to buy bulk seeds like 10,000???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zem

Reaction score
so if one wanted to buy a huge amount of good genetics, say a batch of outdoor F2 seeds of good strains, is there a company that does such deals?

Holy hell....why would you need 10,000 seeds!!??

Couldn't you just make some?

Wow.....speechless.....almost...10k! Wiow ur next 8 yrs are filled!

It would take 8 years just to sort out the males! :eek: it cost at the cheapest $35 for ten. I'd hate to see that bill. I would contact the breeders and see what's up.

I wld think making your own beans wld be your best bet....besides cost, having that shipped wld scare the hell out of me. If it got found you cld bet your asss the Feds wld come after you.

mm well i'm only wondering if someone wanted to do a big outdoor grow in a field, and doesn't have an indoor grow to be able to keep mothers and clone all year, like a regular seasonal commercial grower, there must be a way to buy bulk seeds to start with other than getting a small grow first and pollinating it..

ummm if your in the states you'd better not go over 99 plants. Just sayin :rolleyes:

ther would be plenty of seed companys willing to sell ye 10,000 beans bulk,,,,, but theyd probly want bout $10,000 for them,,, your best bet would be to knock up a hole crop and try make yerself all theos beans,,, iv crossed lots of plants for bean runs and beleave it or not it wouldent be that hard to make that amount in 1 go... peace[j]

jesuse said:
ther would be plenty of seed companys willing to sell ye 10,000 beans bulk,,,,, but theyd probly want bout $10,000 for them,,, your best bet would be to knock up a hole crop and try make yerself all theos beans,,, iv crossed lots of plants for bean runs and beleave it or not it wouldent be that hard to make that amount in 1 go... peace[j]

That's right, contract seed makers for the bigger players get about a buck a pop.

I'd check with the Mexican narcos for info on big field growing as well as buying in bulk.

PencilHead said:
I'd check with the Mexican narcos for info on big field growing as well as buying in bulk.

Bahaha! Better not. :doh:

PencilHead said:
lol but isn't mexican weed mostly schwag?

Mandala has 20 Safari for 20€. It is the cheapest that i know.

I can do that for ya man!!! it wouldn't take much to make that many seeds. i bet ya you could do it with 1 1000 watt light and one flower run. or next year make a plot just for seeds...i did that for two years with a strain in the north east. trying to get it to aclimate to the area. i let a male go in a field and pollinate only 5 plants...i'd say i had about 5000 seeds....when it was all said and done...i have more than enough seeds to do whatever i want for as long as the seeds stay viable.

i wanna know.....what cartel this guy works for?!

Latest posts

Back