any1 just plant and leave em

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fathead

Reaction score
I got about 30 or so random seed from my boys back ho e from what they smoke don't need um. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with just digging a 3ft dewp hole and clearing the dirt of rocks and crap and just letting nature do the work?

yeah and they got eaten by deer and slugs...lol...

fathead said:
I got about 30 or so random seed from my boys back ho e from what they smoke don't need um. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with just digging a 3ft dewp hole and clearing the dirt of rocks and crap and just letting nature do the work?

Be mighty honest pilgrem I do from time to time. I have been known to go deep into wild bout 3-4 day canoe trip and plantin a mess of crap beans or bagseed material some call and just let mother nature takin course. Its a true gamble though pilgrem thinkin out the dozen times I have done it if the wildlife aint gettin to it or the insects be the damp and mold and whole other bunch stuff and think out of every time I did it I got lucky 2 out the twelve times and was able to pag some pouch product worth smokin. May I sugest yual take pride and hobbie to small grow all yur own and at the end of it own it and the reward much luck pilgrem trails yual walkin hope they find well in the end.

BWD

MJ needs love and care...its not a tulip bulb..:rolleyes:...like what was said..slugs and critters will get them if precautions not taken...maybe for fun I would scatter beans..why not if its bag seed...Most bag seed Ive seen ran was from hermie stock...why take the chance if it only hermie?

take care and be safe

Man I be really bummed out if my OD was seeded by an unkempt garden.:(

Now if they were all female clones I might give it a try.:)

Ok thanks guys jw. I'm definitely going to continue with my indoor op and take do a few experiments with outdoor but going to do it right

pcduck said:
Man I be really bummed out if my OD was seeded by an unkempt garden.:(

Now if they were all female clones I might give it a try.:)

Sorry pcduck if any me sperm flew yur way! LMFAO!!! Wasnt me intention friend LOL. Na but seriously grew few patches and quite sure werent no where nears mr pcduck for sure! Respect all fireside.

BWD

I through some out last year. Both were females, but the bugs ate them up. I planted them in a bad spot, not enough light. Also had some bad weather in Aug. which I think stunted their growth. I had some MG pellets that I had sprinkled around the plants and was supposed to feed them for 3 months. In the end I got about 1.5 oz's off each. It's hard if you can't check on them everyday. Stay safe people. :)

Occasionally... I will bed abean in a really conspicuous place... just to see how long it takes to get noticed LOL....Leave and let Mother nature take over..... heh...

Other than that... I will take care of what I plant...

CasualGrower said:
Occasionally... I will bed abean in a really conspicuous place... just to see how long it takes to get noticed LOL....Leave and let Mother nature take over..... heh...

Other than that... I will take care of what I plant...

like taking a few germed beans and say planting them in the planters outside your municipalities political offices...

Dares ya to plant some outside yur local Leos office they all have flowerbeds and wait til they sprout and start jumpin up and down pointin finger sees what they all do be funny as hell I bet ifin yual had the nuts to do it Im crazy nough to just think bout that a while.

BWD

LOL that is what I did not expound on.... I planted a few outside my local 5-0 office in their flower garden..... was suprising how long it took LOL....

CasualGrower said:
LOL that is what I did not expound on.... I planted a few outside my local 5-0 office in their flower garden..... was suprising how long it took LOL....

Yual must be of me blood line pilgrem LMAO crazy as heck yual must be funny as hell too!!

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Yual must be of me blood line pilgrem LMAO crazy as heck yual must be funny as hell too!!

BWD

Yea I kinda find it funny LOL.....

When I was in the Army, we found some growing next to our barracks. We found two about two feet tall. It was surprising no one had seen them. One was right below me and my roommates window. lol That was a long time ago. :)

Latest posts

Back