Anybody else getting baked today and not the good kind of baked....?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah hammy we have been hittin 108 not sure bout index but ive had to spend most of my summer crawling around in attics and let me tell u its hot on there

23 days at 100* and over..i too work outside all day...no A/C

Try and stay cool peeps......the town I am delivering in today has a heat index of 117f. It is actually getting a lil scary....been drinking water like crazy and still been showing early signs of heat exhaustion. Thank god there is a country club on this rte and I am having lunch in there air conditioned lounge.

Chewie crawling around in attics has gotta suck bad as well.....I think I am ready for fall.......:holysheep:

Hamster Lewis said:
Actual temp right now is 100f....heat index 108. Not a great day to be working outdoors let alone in a brown truck with a roof that let's sunlight through...lol
The back of my truck is 130f easy....I cld seriously cook eggs on the shelves.:holysheep:
I like getting baked but not this kind of baked....:(

Anybody else sweltering in the heat?

Wish it was warmer here. HAven't had summer weather except the last week of Spring...lol.

Bountiful Buds,

-HAppydaze

Hamster Lewis said:
Try and stay cool peeps......the town I am delivering in today has a heat index of 117f. It is actually getting a lil scary....been drinking water like crazy and still been showing early signs of heat exhaustion. Thank god there is a country club on this rte and I am having lunch in there air conditioned lounge.

Chewie crawling around in attics has gotta suck bad as well.....I think I am ready for fall.......:holysheep:

I am most definitely ready for fall, we have been workin 16 hour days tryin to keep every one cooled off, I need a break

ChewbacaKz said:
I am most definitely ready for fall, we have been workin 16 hour days tryin to keep every one cooled off, I need a break

oi veh!

Storms came through and the temps dropped nearly 30 degrees....now 73 and NICE!!!!!!

edit due to fat finger....

Just striped this from weather tv.

I want what you have!

:peace:

Stripped.JPG

Hey hie the uk weather is spot on for me and my dog although my wife hates the rain.
Lol
T4

Supposed to be 90's tomorrow in north GA. Its been rediculously hot and humid for a month now >.<

Tsuto said:
Supposed to be 90's tomorrow in north GA. Its been rediculously hot and humid for a month now >.<
crap ton hotter then that north of ya man....hittin 104 tomorrow about 2 hrs north of ya. :eek: thank god for the lake and river. even AC only droppin 12 degrees max. so even 85 feels like the arctic.

Today is the 19th consecutive 100+ degree day here. We need a break from this heat. Haven't had a drop of rain in quite some time and there's definitely fire dangers out there if folks aren't careful.

Soooo ready for fall!!

Mutt said:
crap ton hotter then that north of ya man....hittin 104 tomorrow about 2 hrs north of ya. :eek: thank god for the lake and river. even AC only droppin 12 degrees max. so even 85 feels like the arctic.

I'll be out at a pool party tomorrow sippin some cold drinks hopefully staying cool.

when i walk outside the humidity is so bad it feels like im under water, but without the wieght of the water. if that makes any sense

It rained hard again this morning, still only 73f out side and not too shabby! Calling for 50% chance of rain today, but heat index of 105f is called for...we'll see!

Lucky you Roddy, it's 85 right now @ 9am ...supposed to jump over 100 with the heat index. Hopefully we get some thunderstorms later today like the weather people (paid educated guessers) said.

If I could bottle our weather here in the Great Northwest and sell it I could be a millionaire! We haven't hit 80* here yet. 7:00am 55* expected to hit about 77* today. Come on out to Seattle for a vacation/holiday!

givinitatry said:
If I could bottle our weather here in the Great Northwest and sell it I could be a millionaire! We haven't hit 80* here yet. 7:00am 55* expected to hit about 77* today. Come on out to Seattle for a vacation/holiday!

but doesnt it rain like every other day? lol

Raining again, wow!!! We got a 1/4" this morning and likely at least that now...and still coming down! Temps are still in the mid 70's....a welcome relief!

Yeah, hot here in Michigan...although it's cooled down from 101 to 91 but the humidity is out of control. Had some rain though and more later and tomorrow which is making the tomato garden start to rev up. The greenhouse is stocked with hot peppers and the plants are going crazy. Sure wish MJ was legal so I could have that thing up to the rafters in some dank (I learned that word the other day....we used to call it skunky back in the 70's LOL!) stuff with resin oozing all over (hey, I can dream! :hubba: !). Stay cool folks!

Latest posts

Back