Anybody else getting baked today and not the good kind of baked....?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Actual temp right now is 100f....heat index 108. Not a great day to be working outdoors let alone in a brown truck with a roof that let's sunlight through...lol
The back of my truck is 130f easy....I cld seriously cook eggs on the shelves.:holysheep:
I like getting baked but not this kind of baked....:(

Anybody else sweltering in the heat?

I ain't saying it's hot but the chickens are laying hard boiled eggs

My 2 dogs won't leave the a/c and you can cut the humidity with a knife.
98.2f

Welcome to Toronto Canada.

today is
39 C = 100 f

with the humidex

feels like 49 c = 120 f

for real, the radio says it may go down as the hottest day ever in Canada.

Check it out hXXp://www.theweathernetwork.com/index.php?product=weather&placecode=caon0696&switchto=f

Good to know I am not suffering alone......:)

I don't even know how many gallons of water I hve drank today and I still hve yet to pee.........:p All sweat.

I dread going into the back of this truck each and every time...

Be safe peeps and stay hydrated.....by the time the symptoms of heat stroke start to show it is already too late. Prevention is the key.

It is 97f at my house today, with a humidity of 32%. This is the coolest day we have had in almost 3 months but it is tooooo dry, and we need rain which we have also not seen in close to three months. Hopefully the cooler weather is a sign that wetter times are a coming.

Menimeth said:
It is 97f at my house today, with a humidity of 32%. This is the coolest day we have had in almost 3 months but it is tooooo dry, and we need rain which we have also not seen in close to three months. Hopefully the cooler weather is a sign that wetter times are a coming.

That sucks bro......I hope you get rain soon. Droughts blow.

we're at 96*F with 65% humidity the Heat index is 109*F It's so hot the catus are asking for water

100F heat index at 106F 33%RH
tomorrow
103F index at 110F

To break that into laymans terms....it is hot as hell out there!!!!
Screw this I'm going jet skiing :cool:

it's so rancid outside...walked out at 6:30am this morning and could taste how thick the air was. Got home an hour ago and went outside to my legal garden:hubba: to pick some tomatoes, cucumbers...maybe some peppers....after 3 min I was dripping sweat.

Man ...if only I lived at home still i'd be in the pool

I feel your pain Hammy!
I got on my buster Brown's truck today to get the package that was be delievered to the shop.
I said Hot damn Allen. maybe we should paint your truck White real quick!
Think UPS would mind? Lmao.!

was 97 outside temp today. the shop of course we have no A/C . and the best we can do is to try to keep the sunlight out of the building, and have fans blowing directly on us wwhile we are working on hot engines..
I tell ya Bro. It Was hoter then a fire cracker. and yes our heat endex was right about 110... like someone else already mentioned, when i went outside to go to work this AM, the humidty took my breath when i walked outside!
However the SOL giel we have in the garden is digging the Sunshine! :cool:
But not this Old Man!
Keep the liguid (water, power aid, etc) going in ya folks!
Not the beer tho, untill your doen, and inside the A/C comfort of your home.
give it anothe r4 months or so, and i will be complaining I'm Cold! ;)

Hamster Lewis said:
Good to know I am not suffering alone......:)

I don't even know how many gallons of water I hve drank today and I still hve yet to pee.........:p All sweat.

I dread going into the back of this truck each and every time...

Be safe peeps and stay hydrated.....by the time the symptoms of heat stroke start to show it is already too late. Prevention is the key.

You just said what i was going to. Be careful out there and be proactive. Drink. People are dying.

Here's a fun fact I heard on the radio today. Heat kills more people every year than any other type of weather!

i just suffered a 10 hour day. over 100 degrees. stay cool out there hamster

the water temp @ lake michigan on my side is 80f.:eek: the air temp was around 98 at noon, with index of 106, and is now falling @7pm to 93f.

been like this a few days running. we havent had to leave the house, and ac has it cooled to a comfy 78f. very fortunate we have power on. a storm that produced tornados hit a week ago, and lost power then.

if a cold front moved in tonight, it would be disastrous again no doubt.

Rusty Gribble said:
i just suffered a 10 hour day. over 100 degrees. stay cool out there hamster

Thanks brosef....home and chillin like a villian with the AC...Just had a nice bowl of SnakeBite.....yummy:hubba:

Supposed to be even hotter here tomorrow. Oh Joy.............:p

Yep,
It was hotter than a pair of Texas cousins in a turkish bath. My thermometer in the shade said 104 f at 2 p.m. By my BBQ pit the thermometor said 140 f. I didn't need a whole lot of wood to get the pork butts, briskets, and ribs cooked today.

HomieHogleg

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks brosef....home and chillin like a villian with the AC...Just had a nice bowl of SnakeBite.....yummy:hubba:

Supposed to be even hotter here tomorrow. Oh Joy.............:p

i just seen some snakebite today from professor p, dynasty seeds. looked kill. got a storm rolling in this early am. hang on dorothy...yikes!:eek:

630 AM and it is mid 80's already.....going up to 103f today, heat index 110+.

Supposed to break on Sunday..mid to upper 80's for a high.

Yep...its gross out. Stay hydrated hammy. I'll be outside doing a building survey:( . Happy its breaking on Sunday though, planning to go play paintball

Latest posts

Back