Anybody else using AN?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZTEC

Medicinal Grower
Reaction score
Just wondering how everybody else is using Advanced Nutrients. I have the hobbyist package and wondering what kind of strengths other people are using on their plants?

Thanks

Yes, I use AN sensi A+B, veg & flower, B-52, Voodoo Juice, Big Bud & Overdrive.
I dont follow their feeding schedule though, it is a bit on the rich side for the strains I grow.
In Veg, I have 4 sections in my room, 1/4 strength, half strength, 75% strength and full strength. Only a few plants in each bit but it works for me.
I move plants "up" a strength when I feel they are ready, if I spot any browning on the leaf tips, I move them down a strength.
Once they have been in full strength for 4 days with no nute burning, they get their own pot.

In Flower, I use full strength veg nutes for the first week, then 2 weeks of 4ml/l A and 3ml/l B for remainder I follow their schedule.

I find I dont have to correct the ph much with AN nutes compared to the old stuff I used.

Hope this helps. W

Hell ya that helps, it gets to be confusing with this many bottles to use.

what kind of light you got in veg?

I have a 4ft 4 tube T5HO for when they have roots, I have an overspill area that has 4 tubes, 36W 4ft flouro's and for babies/clones/seedlings a small 18W T5.
Overkill really but it works for me. It took me a while to sort it out and get the space dialled in but I like how my setup works now. I keep around 12 plants with roots and 12 flowering plus the babies, tomatoes, basil, corriander, parsley etc!
Half hour a day checking nutes, topping up water etc. 2 hours a day staring at them, using "the force" makes them grow you know (doesnt really but I do it anyway) 1 hour a week changing res's plus harvesting time. That makes it easy maintenence in my book!
Smile, it annoys miserable people. W

Latest posts

Back