Anybody Had Budder?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Budder is my favorite! Obtained the recipe from TUG aka The Unknown Grower.
It's not anymore dangerous to make than regular BHO, I don't where you got that info.
Here are some pics of the last batch I made.
Fresh BHO already in the buddering up process -
Picture_022.jpg

Finished product -
Budder_Hash_001.jpg

Another shot -
Budder_Hash_005.jpg

In the bowl (pardon the the fact that my little inside out is bit dirty)

Budder_Hash_006.jpg

So if you folks are interested I am more than happy to pass along the process to you..

yes....please post that :) would love to know how ;)

AWESOME pics too!! :cool:

ya for sure. and if anyone knows the budderking or knows there to get butter. please send me a message to let me know. i live in vancouver bc

I don't know if you noticed or not dipset, but you responded to a thread that's over a year old....

You might just start it back up!

Stoney Bud said:
I don't know if you noticed or not dipset, but you responded to a thread that's over a year old....

You might just start it back up!

ya i noticed how old it is, i hope it starts up again ... thats how bad i wanna find this budderking and how to get ahold of him. i live in vancvouer. si close but its so hard to find. and if anyone know how its made or somewhere u can get it. just let me know thanks alot.

See the way the guy never posted the recipe. Must be the hardest thing to get hold of.

Countless threads about Budder and no recipe.

Can someone enlighten my spiritual search?

NB

There are recipes for making BHO here. I posted one of them LOL. The "buddering" process is just a matter of stirring it while it is still pretty pliable. It is a little tricky, but easily doable. I am due to make another batch soon , I will post pics.

Latest posts

Back