Anybody Interested in Sharing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds like your givin up before you start. you could take a cut for a clone and cut it long enuf to reach the bottom of a net pot with hydroten, sit it in a bubblin bucket with water line at the bottom of the net pot and no nutrients. the clone will root and you can grow it out in the same bucket. its not really complicated like some would think.

weeddog---thanks for the input---there will be many hydro experiments once the space is totally dialed---have no fear i am not a quiter and will be back on the hydro bus after a couple laps around the dirt track---

orangesunshine said:
THG---cloning bubbler is actually where my head is at---still keeping the door open for an easy transition at another time---thank you for your support

Come on, be BRAVE! DIY yourself up a simple DWC unit and set it side by side with a soil plant.

THG---sounds like a dare---bet you were one of those trouble makers my parents warned me about and told me i couldn't play as a kid:rofl:

orangesunshine said:
THG---sounds like a dare---bet you were one of those trouble makers my parents warned me about and told me i couldn't play as a kid:rofl:

LOL--not so much a dare as saying "Go for it. I have confidence that you will do great!"

However, as a side note, yes, I was the one your parents, ummm, warned you about.

Latest posts

Back