anyone ever hear of this??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rp1982

Reaction score
i have to take a drug test in 10 days. i have not been smoking heavily but a little bit, probably moderately. my friend said to go to this health store and get this RED BOX. it is something called Wellements made by natural klean. it has 24 vitamin B2 pills and 1 protein pill and one creatinine pill. he said he used it every month for 2 years with a PO officer and never failed. first u drink 16 ounces of water and wait 15 minutes. then you have to take 6 of the B2 pills every 15 minutes with 16 ounces of water until the pills are gone. with the last 6 pills u take the protein and creatinine pills. it says it starts to work one hour after the first set of pills are taken and last at least 3 hours. i took them for my last meeting( i am taking the drug test monthly for a DUI) but they didnt make me take the test. sometimes they make me, sometimes they dont. anyways, my piss was really clear the whole day after i drank the 80 ounces of water with those 26 pills. so my question is has anyone ever heard of this product or used it?? the last time my piss was that clear i had to retake the test because of invalid results due to dilution. do the pills make it look like i havent diluted my piss??

i have had to take these piss tests for a while. at first i was using some **** from GNC that worked the first 4 times. then it failed twice and i had to go to court for breaking my supervision so i quit for a couple months. then i started puffing here and there and have passed 2 tests while smoking very few times. but i was stressed this month cuz i am opening my own restaurant so i smoked a few more times and dont want to risk failing the test. so my buddy told me of these pills. just dont know if they will work. any info on these pills or other things i can do to clean out fast or pass would be greatly appreciated. my test is on 10/25

www.passyourdrugtest.com is a surefire way of not getting caught. I was in the military and I passed with flying colors, my friend. You won't be let down. They even hae people that can help you select the product best for your weight, diet, body size, how much you smoke, etc. Very friendly staff, and like I said, I never failed, until I quit using it...

i tested for years .... tie a lil bottle into ur boxers taped aroiund a shoelace.... so it wont fall down ur leg... use any1's clean urine male or female, and just keep it tucked in ur N**S for least 1 hour.. then ur all set allways works .. OR THE ONLY DRINK I EVER TRIED WAS zydot... no LIE..its nasty powder in a bottle.. it works though make u dizzy and ****.. hope i t helped ..

Ive heard of people tying condoms around your junk. But its hard to get a hole in it without busting it. My brother busted one all down his pants leg. Lol i guess he just said he spilt it or something lol idk. downside is most of the time you cant flush the toilet so your stuck with this condom tied to you with piss still in it.

how many hits did you take the times you did pass? and how many times did u see your po

Latest posts

Back