Anyone Grown Pineapple Chunk???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rednose

Reaction score
Just ordered a pack and the description said it flowered in 8 weeks. I just got done watching a video on youtube that said it took 12 weeks and was wondering if anyone has grown it and how long it took

just started one a couple days ago. first time for me, i hear around 55-60 days of flowering

Breeder's estimates are usually optimistic--most plants take a week or two longer than breeder's estimates.

I also give very little credence to things I see on You Tube.

My brother grew abot 6 of them this past summer.. I know with all the rain this fall up there he was battleing mold but he did send me 40 grams of the chunk and the smoke is excellent.

rednose said:
Just ordered a pack and the description said it flowered in 8 weeks. I just got done watching a video on youtube that said it took 12 weeks and was wondering if anyone has grown it and how long it took

Who was the breeder? My last grow a couple of months ago was 5 pineapple chunk from Barney's farm and boy, do I have a story about that!

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60332

AG

Well is they are anything like barneys farm blue cheese your in for a massive disapointment as bfbc is crap.
T4

Ive got some barneys farm pineapple chunk growing right now. There are a few phenotypes and seems each is a little different. I had a couple that was more sativa and a couple that the plant grow more like indica. I am right at 8 weeks right now and probably have 3-4 more weeks left at minimum. I've done alot of research on this seed and almost everything I've seen or read from people that have grown it says anywhere from 90- 110 days. And everyone says the smoke is dank.

I grew Pineapple Chunk and I remember it taking a long time. A solid 10 weeks. Maybe 11.

Latest posts

Back